Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some suggestions for helmet stands in the U.S. Not happy with RS’s new stand design, and I need something that also displays the plaques. There is someone selling resin repros on eBay that would work well, but they only come in white and I would need to paint them black. I would prefer a solution that is ready to go.

I don't know why RS changed their stands. Their new ones are horrible, & I don't trust them. A slight bump, & they fall to pieces allowing your helmet to tumble. I'd pay extra for their old ones. I want stands that are stable & fit inside a Detolf.

I don't know why RS changed their stands. Their new ones are horrible, & I don't trust them. A slight bump, & they fall to pieces allowing your helmet to tumble. I'd pay extra for their old ones. I want stands that are stable & fit inside a Detolf.

Like I said before, people need to make their voices heard. Just contact RS and tell them your opinion.

I used “motorcycle” helmet stands, but I also bought stands sold by “medieval” stores for the helmets they sell.

I have given up on my “display” until summer. Have no time. My plan was to hang Han in Carbonite in the middle. Haven’t finished the build as well as R2.

I think this is all anovos, I have other helmets from other company’s but haven’t pulled them out yet. C5E77315-9C66-4B17-9953-42956A445FA4.jpg

Received a couple of emails from Anovos advising that they were taking pre-orders on a couple of helmet re-releases. There's no way I would pre-order and send them money at this time, considering that it's been 9 months since I ordered their X-wing helmet and not a peep from them.

I emailed them and received a lame reply providing no time-frame, just a we've got some information coming soon. They were supposed to ship out back in October.

My spidey senses are tingling in a very bad way...

I've had the Anovos Luke X-Wing helmet pre-ordered through BBTS for about 6 months. I'm giving up and cancelling it. I'll have to eat the deposit, but I'm tired of the constant delays with their products. RS will get my money instead...

I requested a refund from Anovos on January 11, and have not heard anything since.

They do, however, seem to be capable of sending me emails about preordering more items. Not pleased.

Well, I received a flood of emails from Anovos today saying that my "Last Chance Reservation" for several items had expired. But if I replied quickly, I could still get in...

I replied quickly. I told them that I would not be ordering from them again until I received my paid in full X-Wing Helmet first, which should have shipped back in October. I even advised them that they were earning a bad reputation on the collectibles forums and the delays were not helping.

Their reply was, "I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, the luke helm is due this winter season the team will send you a tracking number and a email confirmation when they do!"

I'll believe it when I see it. I missed out on the RS X-wing helmet, which is why I turned to Anovos.

I missed out on the RS X-wing helmet, which is why I turned to Anovos.

I don't think you missed out on the RS X-Wing helmet by the way. Almost positive they will still make you one if you contact them directly. Just in case you get tired of waiting for Anovos like I did... ;)

Things should be interesting at SW Celebration. I have a pile of questions for Anovos. In addition, they will probably have a selection of new products to show off that will take years to produce.

Anyway, back to the topic!

Back