Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

considering getting one of these, anybody else?

I already have the MR CE which is identical with this one. It is a really cool helmet and for the price is even better. Here is a short review of the MR CE version.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3LtsM1fDzuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3LtsM1fDzuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

What are the differences between these and the higher-priced ones? Just different materials?

considering getting one of these, anybody else?

email-Stormtrooper.jpg

Yeah. it's something I've been considering on picking up. It'll basically be the same thing as MR's CE helmet, which I missed out on awhile back.

What are the differences between these and the higher-priced ones? Just different materials?

Differences in Master Replicas (eFX) Stormtrooper 1:1 helmet

MR/eFX Limited Edition Helmet: (eFX is exactly like this one but just 500 made)

Suggest Retail Price: $399
Version: "Hero"
Edition Size: 2,500 (only 1,048 made by MR and 500 by eFX)
Geometry: Asymmetrical (screen accurate)
Lens: Bubble Lens (Green and Grey)*
Material: Hand Laid Fiberglass
Interior: Fully lined and padded
Plaque: Yes
Stand: Yes

Collector's Edition Helmet:

Suggested Retail Price: $119
Version: "Stunt"
Edition Size: Open Edition
Geometry: Symmetrical (idealized)
Lens: Flat-Green
Material: Injection molded ABS
Interior: PU Foam Pad on Crown
Plaque: No
Stand: No

What's the going rate on the efx Stormtrooper helmet these days?

Well I alreay have the LE versions from MR and eFX, but I pre-ordered this one as well. I also pre-ordered the eFX Shadow Helmet. I was looking to buy another MR Shadow helmet, but I'll give this one a try.

They should just say it's plastic, instead of "high quality injection molded ABS". :lol

For sure will get the EFX ABS Stormie Helm. I custom my MR CE to Storm commander. So Now this just come in right time:naughty

As for Darth Finger, nice work on the Armor:google

Got the new EFX newsletter this morning and they are making stunt Shadow and Stormtrooper buckets. I never though I would say this but I miss MR. EFX has gone from an answer to our prayers of SW prop replicas to producers of cheap inferior quality products.

While it is good to see efx making new stuff, I wish they would concentrate more on putting out an X-wing helmet.

While it is good to see efx making new stuff, I wish they would concentrate more on putting out an X-wing helmet.

QFT! where's the Slave I? Luke's X-wing helmet? Obi's Extreme? the smaller scale vehicles? for some of these items it's been years since they have been announced! it just seems that EFX has clearly bitten off more than they can chew and is taking forever to making anything new. And yes, these new offerings are great news for cosplayers but isn't that what Museum Replicas was supposed to be doing? and even they have been quiet on releasing new stuff. Dark times indeed.

Back