Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

Oh No... with that price they selling and not closed to accurate:banghead

Am so close to order one from them, think my CAP Stormie still looks great :banana

Thanks Gino for the info

I really want my next purchase to be a Vader helmet, but since it's so hard not to find an SE RotS Vader bucket, I'. thinking I might as well splurge a little extra and just get the bust. Anybody here happen to have an MR Vader AND have a Vader bust on order?

Trust me, you don't want me truly explain just how wrong that statement was.
I'll just give the short version.
SDS helmets are not made from the original molds that created the ones for the original films.
SDS helmets are not accurate to the original props.

Well if you dont bother to explain yourself further then how are we supposed to believe you?

I really want my next purchase to be a Vader helmet, but since it's so hard not to find an SE RotS Vader bucket, I'. thinking I might as well splurge a little extra and just get the bust. Anybody here happen to have an MR Vader AND have a Vader bust on order?

Get the Vader bust for the Vader head, not for the helmet. Your choices
for a good Vader helmet are either a custom or wait (and wait?) for
e.g. eFX to make one.

I'm so excited that I finished my armor today that I'm posting these everywhere! Check me out!

armorf01.jpg

armorf05.jpg

armorf10.jpg

armorf11.jpg

I wish I had the balls to wear a Stormtrooper outfit. That looks spectacular. Sharp looking gear my friend!

:D

Very cool Shropt! The Stormtrooper armor looks great!

Does Hasbro Ep1 helmet count?

lolz

Nice collection, guys!

i have the MR darth vader dual signature. MR fett signature and storm . they sit next to my 1.1 palp. and 1.1 darth maul bust with all there MR 1.1 weapons

i have the MR darth vader dual signature. MR fett signature and storm . they sit next to my 1.1 palp. and 1.1 darth maul bust with all there MR 1.1 weapons

wow, Maul 1.1 bust. Hope to get this one days . Pic will be great:naughty

Back