Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys

those stands are $3 stands :lol

went to michaels hobby store and bought those cheep wood bases and a wood pipe.. screwed the pipe on the base.. spray painted it.. and thats it :)

Right now I have the EFX Stormtrooper helmet and received the Hasbro Boba Fett and Clone Trooper as gifts but this thread has me really wanting to get into the MR stuff...

Had a shuffle round with a few pieces as suggested, the Mythos was lost on the bottom shelf. Also put my Clone Trooper helmets into the mix.
Really want to get some shorter display stands for my MR E11 & Darth Maul saber...the latter is pending, they're too big for the cabinets but the props will fit with smaller stands.
Open to suggestions for shorter blaster stand?

IMG_7340.JPG

Nah, thinking of retiring the clones, & replacing with Biker Scout & an ERG

First post in this section be gentle :)

Quick shot of the eFx ANH Precision Stormtrooper and the newimage58 Scout Trooper, these will be going on top of my detolf. Whats a good stand to use? Doesnt have to be licensed just want them matching

10151921_10100203270602106_8142519420358276982_n.jpg

Really like your Scout helmet!
Regarding stands, I'm using paper towel holders from Asda/Walmart
For my Clone helmets.

Holy **** great idea! I have a chrome one that cost me about 2$, really hope I can find another they would be perfect

here is one of my helmets based on the clone trooper "Waxer"

painted by a good friend of mine LFL artist Tod Allen Smith. still need to get a visor installed.

Here are a few WIP(iphone) pics of my current setup/office. I am an OT collector with a focus on 1:1 props and studio scales models. I only collect items of strict film lineage i.e. "Legend" quality items. Shown in the pics are a MR Falcon, eFX Tie fighter, eFX Vader Legend and and RS Props ANH Trooper helmet. Not shown yet or items on the workbench are a real graflex Luke ANH saber with real exactra bubble strip and real plastic t-track, Salzo V3 X-wing with aluminum armature just like the ILM ones, a few APH-06 cast rebel pilot helmets I am working on(Luke and Wedge) and a "very special" ANH Vader helmet. Oh and I have a Chewie SS PF. It is an amazing statue. My upcoming purchases will hopefully a Han ANH DL-44 blaster and any upcoming OT legend or studio scale items from eFx. Hope you all enjoy ;)

beautiful !! That falcon is a grail !! Never use this word but that ting is for sure

Love the feel & theme of the room you have there JB, right down to the cushion on the chair, looks very classy!

Back