Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

BTW a short review of my eFX Stormtrooper helmet:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hrSdBMd6X3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hrSdBMd6X3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I just don't know how you do it in Romania JKNO. You always have such a great collection to look at. Congrats to you. :chew

Hey, when I was younger I played pinball with Nadia Comăneci she and I are about the same age. Anyway, she was here, in Texas, for a championship. My parents had connections with her sponsors so we watched her practice and later played Pinball in her hotel lobby. She kicked my butt. I was more into video games at the time. I believe the year was 1980 or 1979.

I cannot wait till McQ Vader Bucket comes out from eFx. That one looks sweet. I just hope it is not over priced.

sewbacca - good to see you on here and love the updated pics of your awesome collection!

lucky - that ackbar bust is HUGE! Sideshow did an amazing job on it...I can only imagine how awesome a hammerhead bust will be!

Good to see you aswell, ambasah. See you still have the awesome statue collection.

And same thought, Ackbar is massive compared to the full size helmets. Makes them look like the scaled versions of the helmets, he must be a giant deep sea squid.

Last edited:

Here are some of mine.
Of course, a lot of these have 1:1 bodies attached to them as well.

helmet_compilation2.jpg

Last edited:

Here are some of mine.
Of course, a lot of these have 1:1 bodies attached to them as well.

helmet_compilation.jpg

Best 1:1 pieces I've EVER seen.... Simply amazing.

As to the rest of the helmet collections, there's some AMAZING displays. Great work people! :rock

I've owned the 1:1 MR Special Ops helmet (sold it) and I own the 1:1 MR Darth Vader SE helmet :cool:

I just don't know how you do it in Romania JKNO. You always have such a great collection to look at. Congrats to you. :chew

Hey, when I was younger I played pinball with Nadia Comăneci she and I are about the same age. Anyway, she was here, in Texas, for a championship. My parents had connections with her sponsors so we watched her practice and later played Pinball in her hotel lobby. She kicked my butt. I was more into video games at the time. I believe the year was 1980 or 1979.

I cannot wait till McQ Vader Bucket comes out from eFx. That one looks sweet. I just hope it is not over priced.

Thanks it is quite hard being an Eastern European and Romanian collector indeed: high international shipping, 19% VAT tax (soon to be 22%), custom taxes, no local stores, etc. I'm glad I have good friends that are helping me on various boards though, getting for me various stuff fast and cheaper. Congrats on your cool experience with Nadia. :)

Anyway, is anyone getting some prints to go with this McQuarrie helmet?

Thanks it is quite hard being an Eastern European and Romanian collector indeed: high international shipping, 19% VAT tax (soon to be 22%), custom taxes, no local stores, etc. I'm glad I have good friends that are helping me on various boards though, getting for me various stuff fast and cheaper. Congrats on your cool experience with Nadia. :)

Anyway, is anyone getting some prints to go with this McQuarrie helmet?

if i find a great print a reasonable price i will take one for sure

Anybody know of the best place/person to contact to get a Commander Cody helmet? I really don't foresee anybody doing an official one anytime soon and I'd love to get own in the meantime.

Master Replicas CE version:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3LtsM1fDzuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3LtsM1fDzuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've always wanted a Darth Vader helmet since I was little! I used to have the Don Post mask, and I've since been waiting for the hopeful EFX ROTJ Helmet!

I've always wanted a Darth Vader helmet since I was little! I used to have the Don Post mask, and I've since been waiting for the hopeful EFX ROTJ Helmet!

An OT Vader helmet preferably ROTJ would be great to come from eFX. They said will make an OT Vader helmet but I think this will take some time...

I have a Master Replicas Fett, a Fettpride Fett(not painted yet), FX stormy, Two Original ANH cast Bumpy's. Stunt.. And an Iron Man Steel Helmet

Just got this bad boy over the weekend:banana
BobaHLM1.jpg

Here's the 3 I have so far, and I got one more on the way:naughty
BobaHLM3.jpg

If MR's are 1:1, Jango must've had a huge head:lol

BobaHLM1.jpg

BobaHLM3.jpg

Congrats for Boba!

Indeed, looking at your helmet Jango is short and fat :D

BobaHLM1.jpg

BobaHLM3.jpg

Nice Helmets Verbal and that Fett looks sweet. Helmets are addictive, becarefull:horror

Helmets are one of my favorite things to collect. Here are a few of mine:

Kroenen 1:1 scale Venetian Mask:

100_2017.jpg

Kroenen 1:1 scale Sandstorm Mask:

100_2210.jpg

Kroenen 1:1 scale Ninja Mask:

100_2007.jpg

Kroenen 1:1 scale Final Battle Mask:

100_2010.jpg

Predator 1:1 scale Big Red Custom:

2010-03-01005046.jpg

Predator 1:1 scale Wasp Bio Custom:

2010-03-01005012.jpg

I do not own any Star Wars Helmets t the moment but seriously considering getting Master Replicas Boba Fett. I also just received a 1:1 scale raw casting of the Hero Bio Helmet from Predator 2 with the added lower lip and added detail sculpted by Paul Thorton.

Sweet helmets detale.

And lestrooper again crazy collection and setup and great example for Verbal to see how addictive this helmet thing can be:D

Back