Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a prop, but a book about props, The Stormtroopers - The True Story book by Lindsay and Brian Muir:

Book-Stormtroopers-The-True-Story.jpg

Here it is together with the other two wooks written by Brian Muir

Books-Brian-Muir.jpg

My neighbors have a little book exchange box for the kids. I put my signed copy of In the Shadow of Vader in it. I bet a kid never got a chance to see it. Lol!

Got the Black Series Boba Fett helmet, for the price it's pretty good. Have it sat next to my be Marmit 1/6 Fett figure on my shelf.
d53c0394bb39d5a00a98311f1e1cf5fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I coudn't find the life size stormtrooper thread, so I posted here. I made some adjustments to my sideshow life size trooper. Can u guys comment on it? Does it look "accurate". I lifted up the helmet a bit, and adjust shoulder pads and legs. Does this look right? its actually been a pain getting him to look what I think he should look like
Thanks

IMG_2643.jpg

Hi guys, I coudn't find the life size stormtrooper thread, so I posted here. I made some adjustments to my sideshow life size trooper. Can u guys comment on it? Does it look "accurate". I lifted up the helmet a bit, and adjust shoulder pads and legs. Does this look right? its actually been a pain getting him to look what I think he should look like
Thanks

Helmet seems to sit too high. Could be maybe 1" lower?

Looks good to me! For some reason, I look at your 1:1 and it reminds me of Luke and Han when they were pretending to be Stormtroopers.

Just get rid of that sign on the base. :monkey3

Any chance that Hasbro will announce a Black Series Mandalorian helmet for comic con?
That would be sweet.

That BS helmet is definitely coming. Celebration was supposed to be at the end of the month, so they'll probably do a Virtual Con like most of the other ones have been doing. Mando Season 2 trailer and a Black Series Din Djarin helmet may be the excitement people could use after everything that's been going on this year so far.

That BS helmet is definitely coming. Celebration was supposed to be at the end of the month, so they'll probably do a Virtual Con like most of the other ones have been doing. Mando Season 2 trailer and a Black Series Din Djarin helmet may be the excitement people could use after everything that's been going on this year so far.

:goodpost:
That would be sweet

Here is a collection of every DL-44 from the OT in order of appearance..
Top row SW
Middle TESB
Bottom ROTJ

b87b7df49e92c738a19001f8a69dfdcd.jpg

I don't know what these are, or there function in the X-Wings,but, here's my little weekend project finished.
It's my GRAFLEX Graflite X-Wing cockpit... thingie :huh
20200818_173020.jpg
I will be displaying it next to one of my RS PropMasters X-Wing helmets.

Back