Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phasma never did anything for me. I guess it's cause I felt, after all the hype, the character was a let down. Beautiful design to be sure, but in the end the character was empty. I'm hoping for more in the next one.
But the Shore Trooper helmet? I love that helmet! :love

Yes love the Anovos Shore trooper. Sorry for the sideways pic, don't know why.

image.jpg

Soon. My helmet is shipping sooooon!!! I'll finally have a pic to contribute to this thread!

Nice collection of helmets!

I've recently started to want a Boba Fett helmet, any recommendations?

Nice collection of helmets!

I've recently started to want a Boba Fett helmet, any recommendations?

Check out the RPF junkyard usually pops up with one once in a while and TDH the dented helmet is another
good place to check out. Unless you have the cash for a MR fett helmet, nice lid but flawed with the visor pinch and very expensive.

Good question. I list them all out below.

Maul, Vader, Yoda - Master Replicas
Luke ANH - I scratch built over a replica graflex
Luke ROTJ - bought from a builder on Rebelscum years ago, Oz something
One at the end - I designed and had a shop build it. I was going for a combo of Exar Kuhn and Vader ANH.

Any makers in particular I should look for?

I'm out of touch with the kits and makers now. Haven't had time like I used to but some others may have
good current info for example jkno. He has amazing knowledge on Starwars stuff.

There is a Fett ESB helmet in the RPF Junkyard last I checked and located in the EU.

Phasma never did anything for me. I guess it's cause I felt, after all the hype, the character was a let down. Beautiful design to be sure, but in the end the character was empty. I'm hoping for more in the next one.
But the Shore Trooper helmet? I love that helmet! :love

Right there with you bud. :duff

Her character was like an after-thought, but there seems to be something going on there with FN2187. I think they have a history. I hope they explore this in Ep. VIII.

Best lid from:

Ep. VII = First Order Tie Fighter helmet.
Rogue One = Scarif Trooper helmet.

sewbaca, awesome collection brother. My neck is hurting. ;)

Megaprime, love the sabers, and they're quality built too.

Thanks, lol, It's been awhile. Guess I'll post a few more pics of the collection. sorry for the phone pics. Too lazy to use the proper camera these days.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stunning collection! :duff

While on the subject of helmets, does a Stormtrooper helmet fit in a detolf?

Here's what I've been working on the last few years. I'm working on an all real parts Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber. I just recently obtained a real balance pipe! I never thought I would get that piece. I'm so excited for this piece!!
IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

My base lightsaber is a Roman Props, & as I find real parts I swap out the replicated parts. I've got a real GRAFLEX clamp, transistors, Exactra 19 calculator bubbles, Armitage Shank sink knob (not attached yet), & finally the balance pipe from a jet engine (also not attached, but it needs surgery to get clipped).
The hunt continues for my remaining 2 missing pieces. The Hayley's rifle grenade, & the Browning booster.

Back