Possible Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Prime 1 - as far as Preds are concerned - P2, Wolf AND P2 Elder (which I completely hadn't entertained as a realistic option until now) for me. Not interested in anything else from the movies - well - MAYBE a P1 at some point if it's REALLY different from what's previously been available.

But then there's XM's stuff :)

. . . and who knows what the new movie will bring us :wink1:

Yep, this line is gonna put all past Preds to shame me thinks. Can't wait. The only Preds I defn would NOT buy are Scar, Falconer and Dry Tomato.

I'm 100% down for a P1, P2, Wolf, and Elder. The Elder is the one I want the most, because there has never been a good version of it before. If they manage to really impress me with any of the others then I would consider them too. I'm also really liking the look of the XM Predator so I'm planning to pick that up as well. Now if only Sideshow would make that damn Elder 1/2 scale bust!

Over at Statue Forum, a special announcement made by Kelvin Loke was posted[in the Prime 1 Studios Predator license thread, page 4,], where he said that the Jungle Hunter WILL be made eventually, but it's not in Prime 1 Studio's priority list right now, as they want to start with the Celtic and Wolf Predators first.A PRIME 1 STUDIOS JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR IS COMING!!!!!

Over at Statue Forum, a special announcement made by Kelvin Loke was posted[in the Prime 1 Studios Predator license thread, page 4,], where he said that the Jungle Hunter WILL be made eventually, but it's not in Prime 1 Studio's priority list right now, as they want to start with the Celtic and Wolf Predators first.A PRIME 1 STUDIOS JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR IS COMING!!!!!

I think this is probably a good move, since Sideshow has already done a P1 and has a second one up for pre-order. Wolf has been done previously but ended up having a very small edition size from what I've heard. I hope the Elder is high on their list too. I can't wait to see actual sculpts!

Back