Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ground pound com is 1/5 isn't it? And then movie versions and the excellent 1/4 classic Iron Man with the flag. But there isn't a 1/4 comic Extremis Iron Man is there?

The ground pound com is 1/5 isn't it? And then movie versions and the excellent 1/4 classic Iron Man with the flag. But there isn't a 1/4 comic Extremis Iron Man is there?

No, the ground punch Iron Man Com is in 1/4 scale. Not all Coms are 1/5 scale.

Hahahaha, I hear you dude.... Wait SS wants to release all the IM even all from IM 3, go figure :lol

All Iron Man, all the time...seems to be their motto. He's a cash cow, so can't blame them. I like Iron Man, but I want some variety, too.

Here is the calendar page

9646b0dbe57d8b1c66b517fa79fdb128_zps3fd639a7.jpg

And here is an isolated shot
635ae247da7563f074f2d9ae9e98dd95_zps55ce05c4.jpg

No, the ground punch Iron Man Com is in 1/4 scale. Not all Coms are 1/5 scale.

But isn't it "not true 1/4 scale"? Like doesn't it look out of place next to others? Would someone mind posting just one pic next to other 1/4's? or I could go back and search for some I guess. I've never been interested in it because

A) I always thought its been overpriced ever since I started collecting.
B) I always read that it was too small.
C) I was scared of getting a fake/recast of the red and gold one.

But if you guys tell me its not too small I'd definitely be interested in buying the stealth one if anyone's selling

Magneto, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister, and Dark Phoenix all lined up next to each other...

A man can dream.

But isn't it "not true 1/4 scale"? Like doesn't it look out of place next to others? Would someone mind posting just one pic next to other 1/4's? or I could go back and search for some I guess. I've never been interested in it because

A) I always thought its been overpriced ever since I started collecting.
B) I always read that it was too small.
C) I was scared of getting a fake/recast of the red and gold one.

But if you guys tell me its not too small I'd definitely be interested in buying the stealth one if anyone's selling

It is a true 1/4 piece. I own it and it looks great next to other 1/4 pieces. The only reason it may appear a bit on the small side is because he's hunched over. Believe me, if he were standing up. he'd look just like any other typical 1/4 piece. It's a phenomenal statue. It's the only SSC Iron Man statue I own or want.

The punching ground Iron Man Comiquette IS NOT EXTREMIS. It's Model 25.

Extremis is Model 30.

The easiest way to tell between them? Model 25 has gold Ovals on the outer thigh, and the extended knee caps.

Plus the Extremis face plate is smoother, Model 25 has the angular face plate. Overall, Extemis is smoother with less protruding pieces.

I'd like an Extremis Iron Man PF one day...

ironmanarmory2.jpg

2782627403_da158cff0a.jpg

I wouldn't purchase it (on behalf of being poor), but how cool would a human torch pf be? Make the cloth in the piece like his clothes burnt off on the ground! Think it would look awesome.

I'd buy Human Torch to go with my Thing PF and the new standing Dr. Doom PF. Together they'd all look awesome.

It is a true 1/4 piece. I own it and it looks great next to other 1/4 pieces. The only reason it may appear a bit on the small side is because he's hunched over. Believe me, if he were standing up. he'd look just like any other typical 1/4 piece. It's a phenomenal statue. It's the only SSC Iron Man statue I own or want.

yup...I remember seeing a modded one standing up and it was as tall as the Cap PF.

Ok thanks. Well that's all been lost time on my part then for not searching for one. I gotta try to get one now. The stealth one is also identical size?

The punching ground Iron Man Comiquette IS NOT EXTREMIS. It's Model 25.

Extremis is Model 30.

The easiest way to tell between them? Model 25 has gold Ovals on the outer thigh, and the extended knee caps.

Plus the Extremis face plate is smoother, Model 25 has the angular face plate. Overall, Extemis is smoother with less protruding pieces.

I'd like an Extremis Iron Man PF one day...

ironmanarmory2.jpg

2782627403_da158cff0a.jpg

I'd buy Human Torch to go with my Thing PF and the new standing Dr. Doom PF. Together they'd all look awesome.

I'd go with an Extremis PF to go with that new Hulk PF they're working on. I decided not to order the Allied charge on Hydra cap in hopes that they do a comic styled one later on. Then I'd just need Modern Thor and I'd be set for what I'd like to have as an Avengers set up in my collection.

Ok thanks. Well that's all been lost time on my part then for not searching for one. I gotta try to get one now. The stealth one is also identical size?

Yes. The Stealth Iron Man is basically nothing more than a variant with light up features. The SIM and the REG Com are practically identical except for the different paint jobs and the light up features.

Jean Grey is likely...BUT I want a Mark Brooks Dark Phoenix...

This was the Mark Brooks FB post then reposted by Bullseye on statueforum!!! Now putting on here as it would be a gorgeous looking PF if made!!!

4FB5F530-77AC-4BBE-99D4-C75068563C1C_zpsz1akyplc.jpg

Last edited:
Back