Possible Loki PF 1:4 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this VS Diorama from Sideshow. Gore Group did an absolutely amazing job, but I don't like how Loki is depicted(missing teeth, fragile looking appearance.. etc.)

It will be incredible if Sideshow makes a Loki PF based on classic Loki

I think they were trying to depict Loki getting a thorough beating from Thor hence the missing teeth...right?:confused::confused::confused:

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CTB71329lg.jpg

I like this...

175962loki400xi7.jpg

omg!!so many charcters!!hope they do not choose loki!!!a phoenix,a rhino,a spidey ,a black widow,galactus,fantastic four,octopus!why loki??

I think they were trying to depict Loki getting a thorough beating from Thor hence the missing teeth...right?:confused::confused::confused:

I am not sure about that. Loki appears to be missing some teeth even at the beginning of the story by Esad Ribic

omg!!so many charcters!!hope they do not choose loki!!!a phoenix,a rhino,a spidey ,a black widow,galactus,fantastic four,octopus!why loki??

Loki will make a perfect company to the Avengers PF line up and Thor PF!

I have this VS Diorama from Sideshow. Gore Group did an absolutely amazing job, but I don't like how Loki is depicted(missing teeth, fragile looking appearance.. etc.)

It will be incredible if Sideshow makes a Loki PF based on classic Loki

the Thor vs Loki dio is great imo, even though it wasn't a homerun for ssc sales wise, i think it was one of the last great dios imo.
i mean look at the dios we've been getting for the last year or so (except scar/savage) the choice of characters combined with the continued decline in size. most of the older dios are must haves for me.

*of to find blade/dracula dio*:D

the Thor vs Loki dio is great imo, even though it wasn't a homerun for ssc sales wise, i think it was one of the last great dios imo.
i mean look at the dios we've been getting for the last year or so (except scar/savage) the choice of characters combined with the continued decline in size. most of the older dios are must haves for me.

*of to find blade/dracula dio*:D

I need Cap vs RS :monkey2

someone else has also posted this picture..this pic is so so cool!

Back