Possible Loki PF 1:4 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always love the caped Loki. Do you think this version of Loki will look good as PF?

loki.gif

loki.jpg

Thor PF with the Loki PF would be nice.

And I agree with Jinxx, Enchantress would be nice too. I've seen the Bust for her by bowen. its rarely hard to find.

Since Sideshow made the classic Thor PF, I guess it will make a nice Loki PF that is based on classic Kirby version. With the real fabric, Loki PF will be wonderful!

901544-avengers_vs_loki_2.jpg

well Loki's strength lies in his mischief. He seems to be up to something with Dr. Doom lately. I am happy to see Loki back in his male form.

Sometimes you guys have to forgive my ignorance of certain characters. I haven't read a comic since the late 90's and never as a big SpiderMan or Fantasic Four fan. Most of my statue collection is based off what I remember of them when I last read comics. Plus if you didn't know I love my villians more than heros. I know that Loki is a villian, but not a villian like Dr. Doom in my book. I hope that this will shed a little light on comments that I make from time to time about certain characters in the future.

Sometimes you guys have to forgive my ignorance of certain characters. I haven't read a comic since the late 90's and never as a big SpiderMan or Fantasic Four fan. Most of my statue collection is based off what I remember of them when I last read comics. Plus if you didn't know I love my villians more than heros. I know that Loki is a villian, but not a villian like Dr. Doom in my book. I hope that this will shed a little light on comments that I make from time to time about certain characters in the future.

No problem, dude. Definitely Loki is not near Dr. Doom, who is the most colorful villain in Marvel. Speaking of Doom, I want to see a comiquette of Dr. Doom from Sideshow. :banana

No problem, dude. Definitely Loki is not near Dr. Doom, who is the most colorful villain in Marvel. Speaking of Doom, I want to see a comiquette of Dr. Doom from Sideshow. :banana

I think Magento/Green Goblin might have the upper hand on that! :emperor

Back