Possible Loki PF 1:4 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anncon005.jpg

Who needs Cap when you can have him!!!!! :rock

If he comes out looking half as cool as this pic!!

Why does everyone want to see Ultron with Cap? Wouldn't he fit better with Ant-Man? Plus, Cap is standing on Ultron's head. Would best make sense for a headless Ultron to be posed next to Cap, IMO.

And agreed about no interest in modern Loki. Almost as lame as modern Hulk :monkey3

Didnt heard about Loki.

But I'd buy it in a second.But not in its current comic form....Wich is a woman...:duh

I want classic Loki or Fail.

I agree with you, Shai! It has to be a classic Loki PF in his male form. I know Sideshow will deliver a great looking Loki PF to go with Thor! I hope Gore Group will handle the sculpting for Loki PF.

Loki did go back to being a male a few issues ago in Thor......nice that other titles haven't caught on yet.

Why does everyone want to see Ultron with Cap? Wouldn't he fit better with Ant-Man? Plus, Cap is standing on Ultron's head. Would best make sense for a headless Ultron to be posed next to Cap, IMO.

And agreed about no interest in modern Loki. Almost as lame as modern Hulk :monkey3
Modern Thor would interest me the most. A PF Loki had better be very special for me to consider purchasing.

Thor's pose would look kinda stupid... I would see it now, loki in a chair with thors nuts sack in his face. If thor was posed differently it would present well.

Also Ultron would be an awesome edition with cap.

Loki did go back to being a male a few issues ago in Thor......nice that other titles haven't caught on yet.

Yeah Loki changes back to his male form now. I think Sideshow will make an amazing Loki PF if they base it on the Modern Loki with real clothes:

2yyw4k7.jpg

kx6co.jpg

I second the Modern (male) Loki. then they can make a Modern Thor.

(even thought the next Thor will be movie version :()

i think the present Thor PF is amazing, but it certainly doesn't lend itself to posing well with others.

so a Loki would not look right along side Thor imo.

Ultron with cap would be amazing imo, sadly though i could hear Skulls ego sinking as quick as his value when Ultron comes out.

I'm in for a classic Loki, no modern Loki it will fail, Captain all ready has a companion Red Skull so why not come out with a companion piece for Thor.

(PF's & Com's)
Spidey vs Goblin
Doom vs Thing
Hulk vs EVERYBODY
Punisher vs ?
Thor vs ?
Captain vs Red Skull
Namor vs Iron Man

I'm in for a classic Loki, no modern Loki it will fail, Captain all ready has a companion Red Skull so why not come out with a companion piece for Thor.

(PF's & Com's)
Spidey vs Goblin
Doom vs Thing
Hulk vs EVERYBODY
Punisher vs ?
Thor vs ?
Captain vs Red Skull
Namor vs Iron Man

1:4 Skiman vs 1:2 jye4ever

:lol

Back