Possible HT MMS beside Avenger AOU based 2015 movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe velociraptors, 1/6 Trex just way too ambisious. Its will way bigger than car all together with height around 31 inch and 84 inch long. Thats bigger than any HT cars they produce.

Maybe velociraptors, 1/6 Trex just way too ambisious. Its will way bigger than car all together with height around 31 inch and 84 inch long. Thats bigger than any HT cars they produce.

Not sure too many will be lining up to buy a 7-foot long T-Rex toy. It'd need a parking spot in the garage. And, it'd probably cost a couple grand.

If they did a JP scaled set more like The Bat, though --- six-inch humans. Even then, the Rex would be about 3 ft. long. Still, more doable than seven feet.

SnakeDoc

My prediction of possibility

- F4 : 50%. Its quite big potential but its just gamble they will make entire team or never. Only one /two characters just pointless
- Star Wars episode VII :80% they already announced of it, 20% its possible they delay it or cancelled it .
- Terminator Genisys : 50% just old Arnie / Sarah connon
- Ant man : 60%, its quite easy stand alone superhero thats could be happens. Its marvel anyway, HT loves marvel
- Jurassic World : 30% maybe only chriss pratt character but still its amazing if happens
- Mad max : 10-20%
- Cinderella : 5-10%
- Fifthy shades of grey : nah just kidding

Your though?
well they are doing fifthy shades of Iron Man

Star Wars (2016) - 1,000,000%
Ant Man -- confirmed so 100% Ant-Man, Yellowjackets, and hopefully there will be a Wasp
Jurassic World - 25% if Sideshow does the dinos then they can just mod the Pratt HS (looking forward to the movie but probably not interested in figs)
Fantastic Four - 20% but it would be a hoot if tons of folks come out and start asking for these after all the hits the flick has taken. Depends on the character designs of the flick, how well it does, and if Marvel wants to push for them
Terminator -- Confirmed so 100%. I have seen nothing from the new designs that interest me personally. Maybe old Arnie. I don't even know if I'll see it in the theaters. I would so like to see SS do a T3 TX DX though.
Fast & Furious 7 - 5% I don't really follow the franchise so not sure if there's a fantasy. But if HT were to team up with a 1/6 car producer this would probably sell like hot cakes.
Mad Max - 20% not really something I'm interested in but some folks like it

I hadn't even considered HT doing Jurassic Park/World. I'd have no interest in most of the humans apart from Grant but imagine if they did a raptor.

I hadn't even considered HT doing Jurassic Park/World. I'd have no interest in most of the humans apart from Grant but imagine if they did a raptor.

I'd be so down for HT dinosaurs, but chances are they'd be a little 'off' like much of their monster stuff. Plus, they'd have to be 1/12. Don't see it happening. Looking forward to Genisys figs - i've got the BD T2 and recent T1 fig, so Pops would round out the collection nicely. Would be tempted by other characters too. Could really use an Endo. Hoping the T-600 makes an appearance (although unlikely) as I loved the design. Ant-Man looks badass; can't wait for that fig.

es SA up

Edit: Sorry for this post. My phone was unlocked in a pocket of my bathing trunks (while I was wearing them) and it somehow managed to post this nonsense above.

I can't believe some people are second guessing whether or not we'll get Ant-Man figures. It's a Marvel property and I fully expect to at least get a Rudd Ant-Man. I hope Terminator: Genisys gets a decent line but as long as we get an aged Arnold Terminator I'll be happy.

Even if TFA is the biggest bunch of suck that ever did suck, HT will almost certainly make this.

9b6925008a3661e53da1befe67747097.gif

Genissyss Ah-nuld and Asian T-1000 are slam dunks, Jason Clarke John Connor and Jai Courtney Kyle Reese are pretty good bets with Matt Smith Terminator not far behind.

Ant-Man and Yellowjacket will be made, at the very least.

Maybe ThreeZero jumps on FF. If that's the case, we ain't ever getting TWD and BB figures. :slap

I'm sure we will get the Sith... I forget his name, old Han, Luke, and Leia at very least.

Whichever company jumps on F4, I don't see them selling well unless we were mislead all this time and the movie ends up being awesome.

I don't see any 1/6th company making figures from Fantastic Four. Hot Toys would probably be the only ones that would do them and I don't see that happening even if the film is a big hit. We're only getting one (most likely) figure from Days of Future Past and it was arguably the best Marvel film last year.

Back