Possible Darth Nihilus 1/6 scale or custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Nihilus official?

• Official

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Reikai

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Planet 12 posted a photo on facebook with all the official 1/6 "dark side" figures (I've collected enough Jedi, far too many army men, and bounty hunters). Is the Darth Nihilus figure OFFICIAL? So far, all the other figures are official. Here's the photo:
12801552_806202956147499_3302042292594294959_n.jpg

Sideshow-Grievous, Asajj, Malgus, Palpatine, Vader, and Maul

Hot Toys-Kylo Ren

Hasbro-12 inch Count Dooku

(insert official brand name here)-Darth Nihilus

Is he official?

EDIT: Darth Nihilus is the figure on the bottom right-hand corner of the shelf.

If he is official, can anybody show me a link to the store?

Exactly. :)

Whatever history he has that makes him a character people want to make a custom of -- isn't that 'history' now defunct by Disney-decree? Meaning he's an untrue make-believe character in a make-believe universe.

I was saying "what history" in terms of his custom figure history. PFF or SSF. And yeah Disney screwed up his lore badly, leading his fans to rage.

It's a custom. No official releases of Darth Nihilus have been available to the public, nor to anyone. There is no such figure.

I can't see what you're talking about on aliexpress.

It's a custom. No official releases of Darth Nihilus have been available to the public, nor to anyone. There is no such figure.

I can't see what you're talking about on aliexpress.

If there's no such figure, then my heart breaks, yet my wallet rejoices.

This is the Darth Nihilus Kit i Offered Years back! Lopie your looks better than mine! Make me want to revisit a bit !

Back