Possible Dagobah Training Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you mean a body that looks like a person, like the upcoming hot toys bruce lee body, with no joints?

Good luck, it doesn't exist.

if you are ok with exposed joints, a Sideshow Prometheus 1.0 works like it was made for him.

Here's mine. Its a bbi police officer body, which has a wire in he arm for limited articulation.

That looks good. Hot Toys muscle bodys and such would be way too big to portray Luke. Unless you were doing a 1995 Kenner Luke . . .

i like the arm size and tone a lot. I just don't like the shoulders. Too broad and not good looking articulation.

I am sure we will see something appropriate soon, myself - I would just use a TT narrow and live with the exposed joints. I like the body above too, if the tank top were made a little too big across the shoulders - it would hide those joints well.

SST really needs to actually use their partnership with HT and create some better slim muscle bodies.

The Sarah Connor attempt was a joke from HT, she cannot even shoulder the M4 properly without modding - really cheesalicious of HT to wuss out like that. You could almost use that body though for Luke if you gave it a frontal labotomy...

Back