Statue Possible Christopher Reeve bust or statue from SSC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow good find and bravo SS. If this is a PF I may sell my supes EX PF I have on PO.

Reeve's birthday was in October. Third quarter release seems like a realistic target since we haven't seen a full prototype just a sculpt.

I think before it's all said and done, we will be getting multiple DC hero options in PF from the films, tv series, comics, etc. SSC must have paid a nice chunk o' change for the lisence, so they will milk it for everything it is worth. I'm not complaining either-at least us collectors will be able to pick & choose which ones we like. Could you imagine the armored Batman from Kingdom Come in the LSF line!

I think before it's all said and done, we will be getting multiple DC hero options in PF from the films, tv series, comics, etc. SSC must have paid a nice chunk o' change for the lisence, so they will milk it for everything it is worth. I'm not complaining either-at least us collectors will be able to pick & choose which ones we like. Could you imagine the armored Batman from Kingdom Come in the LSF line!

NO, don't say it. Becuase now sideshow will make it and it's going to cost a fortune and I can't afford that. :p

Back