Portal 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there's an interactive teaser trailer for J.J. Abrams Super 8 movie hidden within Portal 2's extras menu. Just an fyi.

Got my copy and for only $25 too. :)

Don't know if you guys have heard but Portal 2 is being slammed by users on metacritic's user reviews page (and probably on many gaming forums). https://kotaku.com/#!5793543/the-people-are-panning-portal-2

Apparently they don't like the fact that there's copious amounts of launch-day DLC and that it costs a lot to obtain.

I'm guessing it's just people who are mad that the ARG only bumped up the release a few hours, rather than days

I've played through the single player, and it's fantastic--and the reviews so far say the co-op is even better. It's a great game already

I'm somewhere in chapter 2 and this game is fantastic. Didn't play the first one, now I'm going to have to hunt that one down.

Didn't play the first one

emot-stare.gif

Anyone wanna play Co-Op over Steam? Never ever done any Co-Op before and have no mic, but still?

Username: TheDoctor504

It's OK if you don't use a mic, it's got a system where you can notify the other player what you want them to do.

Yeah, I heard about that, it's called Ping or something?

That's something extremely cool for people, like me, who aren't prepared for Co-Op by not having a mic or stuff, but who do want to try it out.

Yeah, I heard about that, it's called Ping or something?

That's something extremely cool for people, like me, who aren't prepared for Co-Op by not having a mic or stuff, but who do want to try it out.

I don't know what it's called, but it's like a waypoint system where you can point at things and alert your partner to what you want them to do along with different actions you can perform

bout this game yesterday and im about 4-5 hours in.
so far ive absolutley loved it. one of the funniest games ive played too. if your thinking about getting it i wouldnt hesitate.

I'm about an hour in and am loving it at least as much as I did the original. I got this on PS3 and have been playing it on the PC, which the PS3 version allows you to do - very cool. The PS3 disk won't be useless either, as I'm planning to use that for some split-screen co-op (not sure if I can do that on the PC).

I'm about an hour in and am loving it at least as much as I did the original. I got this on PS3 and have been playing it on the PC, which the PS3 version allows you to do - very cool. The PS3 disk won't be useless either, as I'm planning to use that for some split-screen co-op (not sure if I can do that on the PC).

I think you can actually do Co-Op cross-platform with PC and PS3.

Just finished single player, and it is one of the best games I have EVER played. Great humor, challenging puzzles, and some interesting twists.

I need to go through again, because I missed some Steam achievements the first time.

Back