Alan Wake 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never even played the first one, it's been sitting around since release date..Guess I better get on that.

Just wish it was available on something more than the 360. Us Ps3 guys need love too.

From Eurogamer:
Translated:

Remedy Entertainment has confirmed to Eurogamer that "yes, there will be more Alan Wake", but the developer has specified that this new game will not be Alan Wake 2.

The chief development, Oskari Hakkinen, explained that "fans of the franchise will be pleased to know that yes, there will be more Wake. But to avoid confusion, I will say that this new Alan Wake Wake will not Alan Wake and not will DLC. I 'll explain more for the official announcement, when really we can show it. "

Hakkinen has revealed that "some" of the Remedy team has been working on this new game "in recent months."

"The release dates, platforms and price are not confirmed yet, but Fall 2011 is a good bet."

Hakkinen was forced to speak after the news released yesterday about the appearance of Alan Wake 2 on a resume.

"We did not expect to talk about it yet. But on the other hand, it is good to know there is interest in him. It's a shame that the news has leaked before our official announcement, which will include images and additional information."

Remedy has not confirmed if we see this new game at E3, or whether it is a project concerning Kinect.
It smells Kinect..:mad:

Last edited:
Well I went back and finished Alan Wake last night. Have been going though old games trying to finish them up.

I should have left it on the shelf. :lol

What a ____ty ending. :slap

Yeah really bummed about that. From reports last year I thought they were deep in development and it was al a go .... :(

Well I went back and finished Alan Wake last night. Have been going though old games trying to finish them up.

I should have left it on the shelf. :lol

What a ____ty ending. :slap

Please tell me you've played both episodes? And I beg to differ - ending was cool - a little atypical but cool imo

Back