Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still waitlisted for a regular version, i hope it gets converted... But I am skeptical.

I'm in the same boat. I asked them yesterday and they said that they are waiting until all pre-orders are shipped out & if there are any cancellations they'll go to the waitlisters by timestamp. So I'm skeptical I'll get one but I'm also a little hopeful

I'm in the same boat. I asked them yesterday and they said that they are waiting until all pre-orders are shipped out & if there are any cancellations they'll go to the waitlisters by timestamp. So I'm skeptical I'll get one but I'm also a little hopeful

Well good luck to the both of us! I need to upgrade my sota toys sagat statue

Looks like we're out of luck shipwreck...

Sideshow's now showing "no longer available". I had one lined up for a decent price but the seller pulled out :(

Bit delayed on this one but I've finally got my PCS Ex review up!

Sagat review + video

I'm loving it but for most Street Fighter fans, especially considering the price premium on the Ex, the regular is the way to go.

sagat-pcs-exclusive-statue-intro-1-low.jpg

sagat-pcs-exclusive-statue-7-low.jpg

sagat-pcs-exclusive-statue-1-low.jpg

You have the headband on wrong. The scrunchy/thin part is supposed to be on the back of the head. Also the head isn't supposed to go over the band. It takes some fiddling but it will look WAY better.

You have the headband on wrong. The scrunchy/thin part is supposed to be on the back of the head. Also the head isn't supposed to go over the band. It takes some fiddling but it will look WAY better.
I did find that first pic to be rather odd, but didn't want to say anything. :lol

Am selling my Sideshow Exclusive SAGAT (2 heads & Yellow shorts) boxed, brand new..

and also selling my PCS SAGAT EX (with the long pants) also brand new and boxed,

if anyone is interested PM me, selling due to need funds asap

Am selling my Sideshow Exclusive SAGAT (2 heads & Yellow shorts) boxed, brand new..

and also selling my PCS SAGAT EX (with the long pants) also brand new and boxed,

if anyone is interested PM me, selling due to need funds asap

GL with the sale.

I still have mine in the box as well, never displayed.
I'm hoping PCS makes a Ryu to compliment this Sagat. Otherwise, I'll be selling mine too.

Blasphemy!:horror

I know. I actually agree.

Fell in love with this piece the second pics were posted revealing the entire sculpt.

Now, if only PCS would release a Ryu in the opposite pose to Sagat, so that they can be posed next to each other.
Similar to this:

street-fighter-ryusagat-big.jpg

I know. I actually agree.

Fell in love with this piece the second pics were posted revealing the entire sculpt.

Now, if only PCS would release a Ryu in the opposite pose to Sagat, so that they can be posed next to each other.
Similar to this:

street-fighter-ryusagat-big.jpg

Yep thats exactly what they need to do and soonish! Im trying to resist picking up any other fighters until a new Ryu is released. I think a Sagat vs Ryu display is all I really need to rep Street Fighter. Going to be hard passing on the others though. I imagine Blanka will be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Yep thats exactly what they need to do and soonish! Im trying to resist picking up any other fighters until a new Ryu is released. I think a Sagat vs Ryu display is all I really need to rep Street Fighter. Going to be hard passing on the others though. I imagine Blanka will be sweeeeeeeeeet.

:yess: :hi5:

Back