Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. I actually agree.

Fell in love with this piece the second pics were posted revealing the entire sculpt.

Now, if only PCS would release a Ryu in the opposite pose to Sagat, so that they can be posed next to each other.
Similar to this:

street-fighter-ryusagat-big.jpg

That would be amazing if that's the next Ryu pose. I just hope they keep a similar black base, maybe a different shape, but something similar so all the remakes also fit together.

Since Sagats in the player 1 pose, Ryu would have to be player 2. I can deal with that but I prefer displaying them as posted above. Get on this PCS!

Since Sagats in the player 1 pose, Ryu would have to be player 2. I can deal with that but I prefer displaying them as posted above. Get on this PCS!

Get on this indeed!
I've been receiving offers for my Sagat EX, but I really want to keep him.

I hope PCS gets going on a Ryu that will compliment this Sagat or he's going. :(

Wow didnt realize Sagat look so skinny back in the days hahaha

I was looking at Sub Zero MK9 and noticed he was much bulkier than the original SZ that I grew up with.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you this repaint I did for a client.
This one was quite challenging as the factory paintjob was not bad at all, perhaps the best I've seen on a PCS statue; but my client and I thought Sagat had to have darker skin tone.
So I looked at screenshots from SFIV, spent quite a bit of staring at the character select screen and came up with some mixes to match what I saw in the game.

This guys is not your average 1/4, he's huge so a lot of fun but also very time-consuming.

As you can see, I painted the veins too. That was a bit of headache as they're so small but well worth it in the end.

Anyway, I hope you like the result, guys!

Snagged this statue and love it.
The stance is perfect, as if he's at the beginning of a fight.
The shorts look like a similar material to actual Muay Thai shorts which are usually satin.
Both heads are perfect for Sagat, I have not one complaint. Also I've been in Muay Thai for years so the stance and shorts are mint IMO.
He's listed as 7'5" and 178lbs. So he's incredibly thin but they have definitely bulked him up since SF1.

Wow Spidey. I need to keep you in mind the next time I need to get something painted. Your work is incredible.

Such an impressive piece and still one of my favorites among the PCS releases.
It's a shame, however, that I still have mine wrapped up in his box. :(

PCS needs to make a companion Ryu soon! :impatient:

Such an impressive piece and still one of my favorites among the PCS releases.
It's a shame, however, that I still have mine wrapped up in his box. :(

PCS needs to make a companion Ryu soon! :impatient:

You what!?" CURSES!!!!!!*shakes fist. I dont even have a proper display for him yet so he sits on my nightstand:lol This guy is such a beast.

You what!?" CURSES!!!!!!*shakes fist. I dont even have a proper display for him yet so he sits on my nightstand:lol This guy is such a beast.

Same he's on my dresser, gotta display this bad boy plain an simple. I got the Prototypez version coming, just need to commission a 1:1 bust and I'll have a nice little Sagat display.

Back