Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot stand when someone buys more than they need of something that is uber rare and then openly say they are going to put it on ebay when people are clamoring for it. Ridiculous. Its just frustrating to be a huge sagat fan and not have this piece when there are people just buying it because its rare. Rant over.

I've noticed a lot of people got all 3 versions, PCS EX, SS EX, and Reg. I have no issue with guys who bought multiples for whatever reason. Everyone had a shot when they were up for order. I was lucky and had a SS EX waitlist convert. Guys being new to the hobby miss out but hey I'd love to go back in time and get a Doom EX. Ridiculous is the Mondo drops. I have never got one. They always sell out in seconds and 90% end up on ebay the same day.

I got only the reg since it had the original trunks(which are my faves), I passed on the other two, specially pcs ex I don't even know where that outfit is from.

I cannot stand when someone buys more than they need of something that is uber rare and then openly say they are going to put it on ebay when people are clamoring for it. Ridiculous. Its just frustrating to be a huge sagat fan and not have this piece when there are people just buying it because its rare. Rant over.

:goodpost:
That's why I buy from other collectors who actually appreciate our hobby.

I got only the reg since it had the original trunks(which are my faves), I passed on the other two, specially pcs ex I don't even know where that outfit is from.
The reg is timeless. I'm getting the reg next week and the pcs ex( I like the red eye cover it really pops) later on when funds are right.

Lots of people bought multiple Sagats for flipping.I want to see pics of buddies three pcs ex Sagats,there is also another guy on the other forum who has seven Sagats...talk about master flippers

Just got my Sagat in the mail such an incredible piece might even be my favorite one of the line if not it is definitely close to it.

Lots of people bought multiple Sagats for flipping.I want to see pics of buddies three pcs ex Sagats,there is also another guy on the other forum who has seven Sagats...talk about master flippers

I don't really have a problem with people buying multiples of statue's but if they are some how getting their hands on more than one PCS exclusive it's pretty much a rigged draw and would damage reputations IMO.

I have no problem with the company keeping a few back for good customers or frequent collectors but to dish out two or three exclusive statue's to one bloke on an edition size of 85 is just wrong.

na i got 3 sagats overall, 2 ex, 1 pcs, i tried for more but couldent any get. Its always been you snooze you lose so the losers will always moan about something, I congradulate all those people who got more than 1 pcs ex, fanstastic statue :)

na i got 3 sagats overall, 2 ex, 1 pcs, i tried for more but couldent any get. Its always been you snooze you lose so the losers will always moan about something, I congradulate all those people who got more than 1 pcs ex, fanstastic statue :)

wow, you are a class act. You remind me of someone who was banned on the other forum. :lol

I can see why you were banned,it's not a competition,and bragging about you having more Sagats than others is pretty juvenile

I can see why you were banned,it's not a competition,and bragging about you having more Sagats than others is pretty juvenile

Agreed. Also on a side note I bet you cant even play street fighter, just collect stuff because its RARE. There is my juvenile jab for the day.

I wonder how old Akihiko is? He got banned from another forum for the same behavior and crummy attitude. You would think someone with common sense would learn that if it didn't work there why should I try to be the same way here. He acts like a child when he gets something. I have this and you don't. Well Akihiko you know who else acts like that preschoolers, and that's because they're kids and they're still learning. I'm just trying to give a fellow collector some advice, if you don't your going to find yourself alone, no ones going to want to interact with you especially here. What's the saying don't burn bridges.

Back