Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in today from unmasked collectibles, simply stunning!! One of my favorite pieces, got one of the regulars btw.

"Oh happy day!"

The Sagat statue has a better chance to be with you longer than your wife. For Pete's Sake don't take out a loan to pay for a wedding. You'll regret that. Good luck!

prices on the psc ex is a min 1k. Yikes!

I'm glad I got the ex from SS! I would never pay the obscene eBay flipper price. Let those a-holes keep them and stay united by not paying. The flips will have to lower the price if they truly intend to sell them, but alas...I fear few will have the the willpower to resist not buying this awesome statue.

Awh, waitlist for the exclusive is closing and I'm not getting one. Really wanted that alternate portrait.

I'm glad I got the ex from SS! I would never pay the obscene eBay flipper price. Let those a-holes keep them and stay united by not paying. The flips will have to lower the price if they truly intend to sell them, but alas...I fear few will have the the willpower to resist not buying this awesome statue.

I agree w/ you 100. The thing about this statue is that it has all the elements of a true grail. The sculpt is top notch. Every version is highly regarded & sought after by collectors n gamers. Also the es is very low 350 for ss ex n 85 for psc ex..
Even the reg is going for 500 plus. I really don't want to miss out on such an exciting statue. But the prices are out of my league atm :/

I hate I missed the pop culture shock website exclusive, it is such an amazing statue. I want to wait it out and hope the insane ebay flipper prices drop....but I don't wanna wait too long and the few who can't wait buy them all up and Im left without one. Decisions Decisions :dunno

I hate I missed the pop culture shock website exclusive, it is such an amazing statue. I want to wait it out and hope the insane ebay flipper prices drop....but I don't wanna wait too long and the few who can't wait buy them all up and Im left without one. Decisions Decisions :dunno

I am selling my pcs sagat ex artist proof. Only 10 exist! Anyone interested?

Got both of mine last week

DSC_0172-2.jpg

DSC_0171-3.jpg

I've always loved that custom Abel.

Its really an awesome piece and I don't know how PCS can do better than that when they get around to making him

Back