Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please enlighten me about whatever "rules" you are referring too mighty chunky Sagat.i have been buying direct from SS for several years and have had my items consistently ship the same day my card was charged

It's barely hit the warehouse though and would have had to have come from China I assume. Most SS stuff gets delayed, this statue got delayed. I'm not really sure what the fuss is, sure it's frustrating but it's just the way it is. Would you have spent the money on something else if you knew it was going to take 7 days?!

It's not like it's months waiting. Think of all the people all over the world that have to pay tax and customs THEN wait for it to get there! I paid for this in full in December last year! That's 6 months without anything to show for it.

I've just been lucky this time that I got mine.

Solar, that is literally my favorite statue review I have ever watched lmao

Cheers. It was fun making it!

Great review! cant wait to recieve my 2 x PCS EX sagat and 2 x SS sagat ex :) TTiger uppercut ARMY hehe

Just got my confirmation at least for one of them, the EX is due here next Tues

Got my Sagat SS EX today! UPS driver came back to deliver him!!! Love the grimacing portrait. The reg is set to arrive tomorrow. I'll take more/better pics then when all 3 versions are here (getting ready to have diner and watch Man of Steel tonight with the wifey)...

Got my ship notice as well. :yess:

I haven't been in the forums for a long while now...
Has there been any updates or new info on a new Ryu statue by PCS?

Got my ship notice as well. :yess:

I haven't been in the forums for a long while now...
Has there been any updates or new info on a new Ryu statue by PCS?

No nothing yet. Dhalsim is next then either Balrog or Blanka.

I am getting both today!!! Wait I am not home today........ I'll have to wait the whole weekend for this!! Damn it

To the Gents / Ladies who have recieved sagat, how does it compare to the prototype pics? my only concern is the skin tone being alot lighter :( it looked ace in prototype because of the dark skintone and great paint app.. please share your thoughts, i get mine next week hopefully :)

And he is here, finally. Gotta say pretty happy with this one. You guys won't be disappointed. Sculpture and paint are spot on. The teeth and eyes were not are glossy as I would like them so I went ahead and modified them a little.

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02512.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

DSC02510.jpg

DSC02508.jpg

Sagat decided to take a picture of himself
DSC02509.jpg

Back