Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over on StatueForums one poster said it wont start shipping from Sideshow until early next week,Id say Tues. Oh well,Ive waited this long a few more days wont hurt.

I'm hoping it will be Monday so I will have it in hand before the next week.

People already have the PCS EX in hand yet some people including myself haven't even gotten a response about shipping charges... 2 weeks and 3 emails later and absolutely no response whatsoever... Getting pretty irked to say the LEAST.

People already have the PCS EX in hand yet some people including myself haven't even gotten a response about shipping charges... 2 weeks and 3 emails later and absolutely no response whatsoever... Getting pretty irked to say the LEAST.

Where did you buy it from? I'm still waiting for SS to ship it.

He came in yesterday while i was attending a wedding. I wasn't able to open him up till this morning. Such an impressive piece. Took some shots with the wolverine LSF and Cammy ex which were also recent acquisitions....

IMG_3186_zps6d6907f8.jpg

IMG_3164_zps8f24358c.jpg

IMG_3172_zps4854b5fa.jpg

IMG_3173_zps58f42002.jpg

IMG_3170_zps4efc4a07.jpg

IMG_3177_zps2f760ee6.jpg

IMG_3178_zpse58a4634.jpg

IMG_3179_zpsb9dea227.jpg

Not the best pics but sagat is truly a best. Enjoy!

Where did you buy it from? I'm still waiting for SS to ship it.

I bought it from a member on this board and the SF board. He has emailed the info twice, and I even emailed once to ask if she has emailed out quotes for everyone who got one. Both of us haven't gotten a response AT ALL. Getting old REAL fast, seeing as how people are already getting this in hand yet people haven't even been emailed back a shipping quote or a response whatsoever. Very annoyed with the customer service here to say the least.

why is the stripe in the pcs exclusive so crooked? it should be on the side of his leg, not leading onto the front of it. whatever sideshow ex all the way baby even though im still on the waitlist haha.

His pants are adjustable so most likely just gotta shift em over and it'll be straight on the side.

He came in yesterday while i was attending a wedding. I wasn't able to open him up till this morning. Such an impressive piece. Took some shots with the wolverine LSF and Cammy ex which were also recent acquisitions....

IMG_3186_zps6d6907f8.jpg

IMG_3164_zps8f24358c.jpg

IMG_3172_zps4854b5fa.jpg

IMG_3173_zps58f42002.jpg

IMG_3170_zps4efc4a07.jpg

IMG_3177_zps2f760ee6.jpg

IMG_3178_zpse58a4634.jpg

IMG_3179_zpsb9dea227.jpg

Not the best pics but sagat is truly a best. Enjoy!

Hey Rome how is your Cammy ex? I want her but I'm a bit worried as I've had a couple now and both had issues with the braids cracking.

I've done a cheeky wee review for anyone who wants to see it on video. Just me having a few laughs and my thoughts!

You guys will love him!

[ame]https://youtu.be/EXHWNVDon9A[/ame]

I dunno if I should call SS or just keep waiting for a tracking notice...

I dunno if I should call SS or just keep waiting for a tracking notice...

Don't even bother. With Ivy, and Reaper in Sideshow Warehouse right now.... Sagat isn't going to even get TOUCHED until next week I can almost guarantee it. ****in' sideshow....

Don't even bother. With Ivy, and Reaper in Sideshow Warehouse right now.... Sagat isn't going to even get TOUCHED until next week I can almost guarantee it. ****in' sideshow....

If I bought this off eBay and the seller treated me like SS, meaning I paid 6 days ago and the seller hasn't shipped or contacted me about my item. I think I would have a legitimate PayPal claim.

If I bought this off eBay and the seller treated me like SS, meaning I paid 6 days ago and the seller hasn't shipped or contacted me about my item. I think I would have a legitimate PayPal claim.

Not really. The rules are plastered all over SS's web pages.

Why people still complain about this is beyond me. It happens with almost 90% of product. Can you imagine the amount of work it takes for Sideshow to process a thousand orders, addresses, payments and packaging?

Yet as soon as the cards been charged the Statue Gods must get your box ready a day!!! :slap

Not really. The rules are plastered all over SS's web pages.

Why people still complain about this is beyond me. It happens with almost 90% of product. Can you imagine the amount of work it takes for Sideshow to process a thousand orders, addresses, payments and packaging?

Yet as soon as the cards been charged the Statue Gods must get your box ready a day!!! :slap

Please enlighten me about whatever "rules" you are referring too mighty chunky Sagat.i have been buying direct from SS for several years and have had my items consistently ship the same day my card was charged. At least for the poison ivy statue they sent us a email explaining the delay.i paid 7 days ago so therefore I reiterate my point that if this was a eBay transaction it would be cause for a PayPal dispute.i did my part as the buyer and paid SS promptly, it's now the sellers responsibility to send my item in a timely manner. BTW enjoy your statue :)

Last edited:
Back