Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Tbh I would prefer it fixed...can't hide the seam for topless statues lol

Just unboxed Sagat and he looks AMAZING. He is huge and absolutely towers over the other guys. I'd say he's as good as my Shin Akuma. No paint or quality issues, absolutely flawless statue. Will post pics tonight once I figure out how.

The only things I may possibly be concerned about:
- The foam isn't very snug with the art box, ie it moves around so possible potential for breakage
- This does not concern me, but he seems a bit light for his size, possibly hollow cast
- The head is a separate piece and the seam at the back of the head is noticeable

Minus.com. Upload pics there by dragging each photo into the minus site page. Once done, copy and paste the "direct link"(located under each photo) into the "insert image" box here on the forums reply page. Cannot wait to see it!!:yess:

ThisThreadSucks.gif
without picts!

How does one wear an eye patch above the ear.....?? Major **** up.

I'm not liking these initial shots. It looks way worse than the proto. Like not even a little.

Will have to wait for better pics.

Eyepatch removable?
Strap is under his right ear on the box..?
Want more pictures!

The strap is moveable but the eyepatch itself can't be removed. Sorry these photos were taken in haste. I moved the strap above the ear to avoid getting in the way when putting his head on and forgot to pull it back down afterwards. Not a flaw my mistake.

Got charged yesterday, but still no tracking info notice...anybody else waiting for a tracking notice from SS for the reg or Ex ?

New/better photos below. Hope they give everyone a better idea.

Follow up thoughts are that he is probably no where near akuma :p. There are some small details lacking (sculpted vs fabric bandages and toes), eye patch strap is fragile (don't pull it too hard guys) and the paint is a tad light.

With base he's heavy but I think most people will be surprised at the weight of the statue itself when you go to put him in the base.

https://s1009.photobucket.com/user/mrsowhat/library/Statues?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
New/better photos below. Hope they give everyone a better idea.

Follow up thoughts are that he is probably no where near akuma :p. There are some small details lacking (sculpted vs fabric bandages and toes) and the paint is a tad light.

With base he's heavy but I think most people will be surprised at the weight of the statue itself when you go to put him in the base.

https://s1009.photobucket.com/user/mrsowhat/library/Statues?sort=3&page=1

Great pics. I think he is going to be my favorite, but I don't have Akuma to compare to.

Thanks Hof. You will love him. Unfortunately (because Ryu is my favourite character) I think he looks better than Ryu. The pose is awesome and really stands out.

Three friggin days later and still no tracking notice, this is starting to get frustrating.

Back