Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the PSC version,just not as much as the SS versions. Gonna make a red headband myself to throw on Sagat every now and then. He looks straight "street" with that thing on.

Whichever version you buy I think the feet are not glued so there is a potential for anyone willing enough to change or customize his shorts.

from retailer ??......i didnt seen Sota Ryu thread

this sota ryu statue, i imagine it will look awesome next to sagat, both in ready to fight pose... both muscle definitions are awesome..

17317-550x-header2.jpg

this sota ryu statue, i imagine it will look awesome next to sagat, both in ready to fight pose... both muscle definitions are awesome..

17317-550x-header2.jpg

i m waiting for PCS Ryu action pose its been confirmed by Jerry

there r atlist 7 confirmed SF Statue coming 1.Ryu 2.Oni Akuma 3.Dhalsim 4.Blanka 5. E.Honda 6. Balrog & 7.Alex so its good to start this line....

there r atlist 7 confirmed SF Statue coming 1.Ryu 2.Oni Akuma 3.Dhalsim 4.Blanka 5. E.Honda 6. Balrog & 7.Alex so its good to start this line....

I have been waiting for a Dhalsim and Blanka. Those were always my two favorites playing SF 2.

i m waiting for PCS Ryu action pose its been confirmed by Jerry
By "action" pose, do you mean his pose at the beginning of a fight? If so, it would match perfectly with Sagat, BUT... Ryu would need to be posed so that he can be placed on the right side. Sagat is already posed for a left side ready stance. That would be win for sure!!

Wait is Alex for sure confirmed? He might be my first PCS. I would not be able to resist. I don't care about anyone else in that list though.

By "action" pose, do you mean his pose at the beginning of a fight? If so, it would match perfectly with Sagat, BUT... Ryu would need to be posed so that he can be placed on the right side. Sagat is already posed for a left side ready stance. That would be win for sure!!

I'm guessing action pose mean anything but standing. I think Ryu with pose just before his hadouken will be awsome.

Wait is Alex for sure confirmed? He might be my first PCS. I would not be able to resist. I don't care about anyone else in that list though.

yehh its confirmed ..... didnt u seen Jerry's Interview ??

123.jpg

Untitled.jpg

matching pose.. for both ryu n sagat... yes!!! :yess:

:lecture You see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Because of the pose PCS chose for Sagat, his back would be facing you if placed on the right. It doesn't look right nor do they do this in the videogame.

I really hope the upcoming Ryu is in the same scale as Sagat and posed for a right side ready stance. Then you can have the two facing each other on your shelf. :yess:

Back