Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait... the EX on this piece is the skull AND the extra arms? That's so annoying.

Why is that "annoying"?

Got my Scorp not too long ago once it showed up locally, now I need to hunt down a Sub.
Due to pricing and picking up a reg Scorp, and reg Sub will do just nicely.

Now I just hope my late preorder of Goro does not fall through.
Then I just need Raiden and my 4 main guys from MK are done with.

It's annoying because the reg should still get at least one swap out part. Now I'm very torn. Don't want to spend $500+ on the EX but the arms make a big difference to me. But I can still get reg scorpion at retail price. Wish I'd known about this line earlier (every collector says about something lol)

You and me both. I started in this stuff about a year after the pre-orders were done.

these statues are pretty awesome but scorpions skin colored eyes are really an eyesore............no pun intended. i thought theyd at least be white or something. skin color kinda makes it look unfinished imo.

Hay is there anyone that has the Kitana 1/4 statue and one of the klassic statues. I just need a photo of them both together so i can work out my cabinet when baraaka comes, cheers in advance

Guys I dunno if this is just me but I feel my scorpion in leaning a bit too much to the right. His right foot sits flush on the floor and nothing seems out of place but I still feel it is leaning. Does anyone else have this problem?
02df6b93f55d4e9ea23cffd27980ce2e.jpg

a4697c048d34bed0fa215ea6bfb7c5a6.jpg

3cfb9a9fe4ecdb19e4d6103e2510550c.jpg

I just sent them an email. Unfortunately I'm out of the replacement window given this arrived sometime in August but this seems to have developed over time. Let's see how they can help.

Part of me is debating getting rid of the ninjas now that I have the 1/3 on order. Put the money back in savings for a house. But I ordered Liu Kang and Goro... I never thought I'd have a video game statue collection but these are awesome. Just wish I had picked these up at retail price. If I had paid $350 for scorpion and Sub Zero I probably wouldn't even consider selling it.

Worrying about future leaning issues exacerbate these thoughts.

Sideshow wrote back guys and offered a full refund. That blew me away. Amazing service. What do you guys recommend I do? I paid $320 for Scorpion BTW.

That's great news. If the lean is going to bother you, take it. Unless you think you can quickly sell it for more on ebay or something. I suppose you could try to fix with peg? Otherwise, I'd take it.

If you really want him, get a refund and buy another.

...then everything surly said.

Back