Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost: Excellent post. I am really starting to think PCS is a joke; and $2,000 for three ugly Chun Li statues with grandma stockings, just with a different colored dress??

I hate this Chun Li statue. The production piece pics that I saw were even worse than the prototypes. She looked like an old, bitter woman in them.

Yah he did save me from buying it though at 1 point, I wanted the Black version. Looking at it now, I do think it is way overpriced.

Yes..Its arguably the shoddiest "deal" in the history of this industry..No wonder Jerry is so uptight about it, I'd be extremely embarrassed to offer this "deal" even as a joke...

I agree PCS' "mixed media" Chun Li is quite unappealing in many ways. If I decide to get a Chun Li statue it'll be hands down Sota's Chun Li PF which blows Jerry's version out of the water in my opinion.

IMG_3557.jpg
IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg
IMG_3560.jpg

Yes..Its arguably the shoddiest "deal" in the history of this industry..No wonder Jerry is so uptight about it, I'd be extremely embarrassed to offer this "deal" even as a joke...

I agree PCS' "mixed media" Chun Li is quite unappealing in many ways. If I decide to get a Chun Li statue it'll be hands down Sota's Chun Li PF which blows Jerry's version out of the water in my opinion.

Exactly, and we still haven't even seen the regular blue outfit version of the Sota piece. Still waitin' on that one myself... :impatient:

:goodpost: Excellent post. I am really starting to think PCS is a joke; and $2,000 for three ugly Chun Li statues with grandma stockings, just with a different colored dress??

I hate this Chun Li statue. The production piece pics that I saw were even worse than the prototypes. She looked like an old, bitter woman in them.

I think the statue is acceptable, but I DO think Jerry is killing himself lately with those unnecessary edition size and PCS exclusives. I see another Bowen.

I only go over there to check out stuff that I can't find here. I refuse to make a profile due to all of the bad things that I've read about it. Also, keeping up to date with all the info here and whatnot is time consuming enough.

i go on both but mostly post on here, they have far less activity, but more people post pictures of their statues there. For a new statue collector its good to have a reference point :D

I used to post over there quite a bit when I first started. But then I just decided to devote myself to this forum instead. I'll still post the occasional comment over there. But I like to call this place home!

Back