Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why $2000?

Jerry was selling the 3 pack AP set for $2000. I originally had one secured and when I made a remark in another Forum that it was a steep price to get the black Chun Li. He took it as an insult & without notice, cancel my order. What a BS move on his part!

Welcome to the forum Shin.

:welcome1:

Ah okay. I was unaware there was such an offer but I only got into collecting PCS a couple of months ago.

I also have an account at Statue Forum, but created one here so I could use the search feature ;)

:) well you won't regret collecting PCS... some of the best statues out there! (and Jerry is an awesome guy... great service!!)

:) well you won't regret collecting PCS... some of the best statues out there! (and Jerry is an awesome guy... great service!!)

Actually I regret buying Bison EX. The tailoring was awful. Made Bison look soft. He also added a grayish color on the Bison face which made it even worst. I couldn't even send it back without paying out more $$ to ship back to SSC.

Actually I regret buying Bison EX. The tailoring was awful. Made Bison look soft. He also added a grayish color on the Bison face which made it even worst. I couldn't even send it back without paying out more $$ to ship back to SSC.
Bison (regualar) is my favourite so to each their own.

Well on a more positive note all of the Street Fighter statues done by this team look terrible and are overpriced so Bison isn't alone.

Well on a more positive note all of the Street Fighter statues done by this team look terrible and are overpriced so Bison isn't alone.

have you seen one in real life?

I can accept the critics on Bison & Guile. But Ryu, Zangief, Akuma, Vega are truly amazing.

I can't speak for the rest of the pieces but, I've owned the Zangief piece and I personally couldn't find anything wrong with it. It was hard to let that one go unfortunately :monkey2

Im glad with the Chun Li line...I think PCSC made a nice comeback after Guile and Bison not being so popular...

This is way after the fact, but too bad Jerry didn't make the $2000 exclusive set have a changeout head for the Black Chun Li- "a Shadaloo" version.

Jerry was selling the 3 pack AP set for $2000. I originally had one secured and when I made a remark in another Forum that it was a steep price to get the black Chun Li. He took it as an insult & without notice, cancel my order. What a BS move on his part!

Jerry is a *********. don't forget how he increased the guile exclusive edition size just to cash in as much as possbile.

I vowed never to buy from him or his shady company ever again.

How's that for an insult jerry? Too bad you can't cancel what I DIDN'T order :lol LOL

Wow that is pretty harsh. Sorry to hear that dude.

On a side note. I've been pretty darn happy with the SF line from PCS. I only have regular Zangief, regular Guile and the black Chunners on order but personally I like what I have and am excited about the characters that are coming. Especially Sagat.

Unfortunately prices on ALL collectibles are strating to go higher and higher so I'm going to have to start limiting myself more than ever before. I really wish I could get Akuma now a days without feeling like my wallet got raging demoned...but thems is the ropes :dunno

Wow that is pretty harsh. Sorry to hear that dude.

On a side note. I've been pretty darn happy with the SF line from PCS. I only have regular Zangief, regular Guile and the black Chunners on order but personally I like what I have and am excited about the characters that are coming. Especially Sagat.

Unfortunately prices on ALL collectibles are strating to go higher and higher so I'm going to have to start limiting myself more than ever before. I really wish I could get Akuma now a days without feeling like my wallet got raging demoned...but thems is the ropes :dunno
Yah the worst part about this was he openly said I lied about the corresponded emails I had with him at the forum. I responded by calling him a liar and posted what he actually said. Subsequently, I got the worst deal out of it when that mod (name withheld) banned me over there.

I don't care how great his stuff are, I will never buy from him ever again.

Last edited:
Yah the worst part about this was he openly said I lied about the corresponded emails I had with him at the forum. I responded by calling him a liar and posted what he actually said. Subsequently, I got the worst deal out of it when that mod (name withheld) banned me over there.

I don't care how great his stuff are, I will never buy from him ever again.

Man that's rough. ____ty way for things to go down. If your a street fighter fan there's always the commission route :dunno

Man that's rough. ____ty way for things to go down. If your a street fighter fan there's always the commission route :dunno

Nah that's a really expensive route. I'll stick with SSC and all the other company's like Aspen & CS Moore that have great customer services.

Nah that's a really expensive route. I'll stick with SSC and all the other company's like Aspen & CS Moore that have great customer services.

VERY true. Well you may have been banned there but you still have the freaks:FREAK::FREAK:

man that sounds very unprofessional. I thought pcs is a decent sized company with a management structure, are you guys saying it's basically a 1 man operation or something?

anyway i may pick this up off ebay if i see a good price, i am sure it will be flooded with it soon enough.

man that sounds very unprofessional. I thought pcs is a decent sized company with a management structure, are you guys saying it's basically a 1 guy operation or something?

anyway i may pick this up off ebay if i see a good price, i am sure it will be flooded with it soon enough.

Jerry has sculptors working for him. But in terms of business operation it's probably only 2-3 people running it (don't quote me on that though):eek: I also wouldn't be surprise if it's only him running PCS.

Last edited:
Back