Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WolverineFace.gif

C'mon fellas. Forget this fighting. Back to topic?
The topic bores me as much as the drama. Bye. :wave

I guess this is the same SF that you were lauding over a couple months ago? They were such an awesome forum and this one sucked? Ironic isn't it.

lauding a couple of months ago? what are you talking about? I never said SSF sucked?

Last edited:
You don't remember _____ing about not being able to post pictures of your risque statues? You don't remember bad mouthing this site on Statue Forum? I sure do.

Yes now I remember you! You and a couple of members here derailed my collection thread. Please keep in mind that I repeatly asked you guys to move or step away from my collection thread & yet it was your god given right not to do so. You made it very clear that you weren't backing off. That is why I don't post any pics here anymore! That is the difference between SF & SFF and I made it very clear of that. That is not bad mouthing a site here when those were facts. I was making a point that sometimes this forum turns a blind eye on things.

Please note that there are some questionable signatures pics that some members have here that may deem risque but yet it is acceptable? Do I complaint to mods here... the answer is no!

Last edited:
Oh man............. this is not gonna end well...............

Don't worry WM. I've made my point & I will not respond to those peeps anymore. They can say whatever they want...

.....I'm gonna walk away from this. Some of these guys need to learn how to do the same.

Last edited:
This ain't oprah or jerry springer, stop the drama already, we got the picture:slap you are mad and disappointed and you already voiced out your :mad: from SF to SSF ,just move on. What else do you want? Here is a hug :1-1:. Just wait for a flipper and buy your Black Chun-Li, you just saved $2000 right? hell! buy 3 of em for that money:lol end of story..
Okey moving on, and I hope you cooled down already. :peace

This ain't oprah or jerry springer, stop the drama already, we got the picture:slap you are mad and disappointed and you already voiced out your :mad: from SF to SSF ,just move on. What else do you want? Here is a hug :1-1:. Just wait for a flipper and buy your Black Chun-Li, you just saved $2000 right? hell! buy 3 of em for that money:lol end of story..
Okey moving on, and I hope you cooled down already. :peace

I 100% agree with you:goodpost:

The new stockings look much better, but I think I'm passing. It looks good but it isn't doing it for me like Scorpion and Darkchylde do, which is weird because I'm a much bigger SF fan than the other two properties.

Super hot :goodpost: Love the side profile of the legs, I am planning to get 2, I haven't customized a statue in a LONG time, and pretty excited to make an alpha....or possibly remove the stockings and paint them.

Back