Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt she'll be awesome. :) Unfortunately, as much as I love PCS sculptures, every piece of Jerry's work I buy arrives damaged in some way or other. :rolleyes2

So, yeah, I'll be watching this one with interest but I won't be buying it, sadly. :(

I can't freakin' wait for the reveal of this statue at SDCC. Anyone that's going; please take lots of pics.

This will be the only PCS SF statue that I'll be getting. I was highly tempted by Cammy, but the in-hand pics never impressed me. Also, I couldn't decide between the two costumes. Unfortunately, I got into the game too late and didn't even have a chance at the Evil Ryu and Akuma statues which I would kill for.

Very excited to order this, been a long time!
Hope we get an alpha suit too, I would buy both.

I was going to collect the whole line, but got too much for some of them Ken, Zangief, Cammy, vega, so sold them, I have Vega again, but needs repairing and some new hands/and claw, have Gulie which is MUCH better than I thought it would be, and now just Chun Li is all I care to have.

Last edited:
Chun_tease_C.jpg

from jerry himself over at statueforum

Looking good. :) Can't wait to see some close-ups on the face and (obviously) the thunderous, killer thighs(!).

I thought Jerry said no reveal until SDCC. I read that he said so at SF. Oh well, nice reveal eventhough its not a close up. I wish I have the fund. Don't think I'll be getting this. Maybe flex, LOL. :drool

Last edited:
Looks good, but the dress in the boob area doesn't seem to be sitting right to me...

Back