Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably 6 months to end of year. Not alot of updates on this forum. Be lucky if you get a word from Jerry here. Try: https://www.statueforum.com. There's alot of people interested in PopCultureShock there. And I see Jerry post updates there more than here it seems.

Yeah I know that forum my friend had a little run in with one of the mods and I jump in so we both got banned:gah::gah: Ohh well I'm a Freak now!!!:nana::rotfl

Yeah I know that forum my friend had a little run in with one of the mods and I jump in so we both got banned:gah::gah: Ohh well I'm a Freak now!!!:nana::rotfl

LOL, that why you're here. You and Barbarian too. And who else got banned, LOL. I started an account over there, like 4 months ago, but only posted a couple. And here I thought you're new. You're probably an elite collector with a few dozens grails! :thud:

LOL, that why you're here. You and Barbarian too. And who else got banned, LOL. I started an account over there, like 4 months ago, but only posted a couple. And here I thought you're new. You're probably an elite collector with a few dozens grails! :thud:

:pray:I wish that was true:lol Most of my collection are Street fighter PF excluding Akuma. :monkey2But one day I'll have it!:yess: I love the diversity of the freak forum I'm here to stay!!:love

This statue looks sooo beautiful! Her proportions and muscle tone look perfect. Heck, I'd even buy the unpainted body alone as art reference.

Wonder how much it will cost? Under $200? Might wanna start saving...

This statue looks sooo beautiful! Her proportions and muscle tone look perfect. Heck, I'd even buy the unpainted body alone as art reference.

Wonder how much it will cost? Under $200? Might wanna start saving...

lol i doubt it will be under 200. it'll probably be more around the 300-350 mark.

This will be my first and only SF statue, they all look great though but I just want Chun-LI, she is such an great character and she is Chinese, makes it perfect. :D Instant buy for me and it already looks amazing!!! =)))

I just hope she's not all wraped up in fabric. Or else my collection stop at Cammy Ex and Bison Ex, for this line. Missed Akuma and I doubts I am gonna get him at current value.

This will be my first and only SF statue, they all look great though but I just want Chun-LI, she is such an great character and she is Chinese, makes it perfect. :D Instant buy for me and it already looks amazing!!! =)))

I'll probably make this my only SF statue as well, as long as it turns out nicely. I got burned out on SF merchandise years ago from collecting the Sota figures and Udon books. I'm thinking it'll display pretty nicely next to the upcoming Lara Croft PF.

Last edited:
WIP TEASE

chunTease.jpg

Back