Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one foots...I will be displaying this one without zoar..I suspected it might look a little odd with both of them

Well you could think of it as the statue version of her transforming, kind of like how in the cartoon or comics they'd briefly show both forms flashing as she went from bird to human.

blog_timms_sorceress.jpg

This is a must buy. She looks beautiful even from a distance and out of focus there. I wonder if the exclusive is Zoar or something else.

Preorder begins Monday, June 1st at 3pm Pacific time.

b95458d1-11e4-4836-995f-eb0df683f615.jpg

PCS Exclusive version of Sorceress will only be available through popcultureshocktoys.com
Price: $355.00
Edition Size: 200 pcs
Size: 21.25" (54cm) tall
Est Ship: 3rd Qtr 2016
Pre-Order Discount: Up to 10% for pre-ordering
Features: Removable ZOAR figure on clear resin stand

wow! this will be mine! Filmation memories! Now wishing for a filmation battle cat and she-ra :) great ex! Good ES! Thank you jerry and pcs! I'm really liking this ex. Most wanted MOTU character I need a statue of. Thank you pcs! All these great motu statues are making me rethink about getting beastman lol....

Absolutely stunning, the pose, the paint, the sculpt, the exclusive, this is an early contender for statue of the year for me.

9lfmnl.jpg

30dckub.jpg

Absolutely stunning, the pose, the paint, the sculpt, the exclusive, this is an early contender for statue of the year for me.

9lfmnl.jpg

30dckub.jpg

Hope this line will last until we get more characters. Skeletor ex the main villian is still for sale after so long. I figure he was the second most popular in motu characters. So glad we are getting sorceress now just to lock her in my collection. I was still so upset when the thundercats line was cancel. I really wanted all the main characters.

Hope this line will last until we get more characters. Skeletor ex the main villian is still for sale after so long. I figure he was the second most popular in motu characters. So glad we are getting sorceress now just to lock her in my collection. I was still so upset when the thundercats line was cancel. I really wanted all the main characters.

The Skeletor EX is sold out. It took awhile, but he also had the highest ES of 375. A lot of people ordered the regular because they didn't feel the EX was necessary.

An open jaw, sword, and scepter. Most would display him with the closed jaw and staff which comes with the regular.

An open jaw? Lol hmmm... I will go check it out again to see how it measures up to the reg. this site seems to have so few MOTU fans here? The statue forum has so much more replies. I think you and me are the only two pcs motu fans here :dunno same as SF here it's always quiet. Over there it's a riot with every pcs PO. Where's all the fans gone?

Does anyone know how PCS solicits work? I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out when and where they offer the regular edition statues for sale. For example, I don't recall ever seeing the Beast Man regular for preorder through Diamond. Skeletor is the same way in that I can't find any retailer selling the regular edition and I know it hasn't been solicited through Diamond because I have checked every month since the exclusive was announced.

Does anyone know how PCS solicits work? I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out when and where they offer the regular edition statues for sale. For example, I don't recall ever seeing the Beast Man regular for preorder through Diamond. Skeletor is the same way in that I can't find any retailer selling the regular edition and I know it hasn't been solicited through Diamond because I have checked every month since the exclusive was announced.

Is t these ordered only online retailers? Check with your Lcs not sure if these are through diamond. It could be Ive been out of the LCS for years now so I may be wrong. Monday can't come soon enough for this sorceress beauty PO. This will sell out in day one or two.

Diamond expects stuff within a couple months of the estimated ship date, and when it comes to statues that's way off so they cancel orders and I don't think they've liked POing stuff from PCS lately cause of this. However BBTS and Secret Compass should have their stuff.

Excellent! I was worried about the face not being pretty enough here in those smaller pics. Then scrolled all the way down and saw the close up face pics. Whew! Looks good to me. This will be day one or two sell out so I buy on PO day. I'm not missing this being a huge fan of the cartoons.

Where's everyone gone? There's no excitement here for this sorceress PO???? Maybe it's just the weekend? I don't care for the weekend so I can only care to PO this asap! I cant miss this no matter what happens. Let's all make this a day 1 sell out! Come on everyone time to PO this!we all need a sorceress in our collections.heck this will go great with even the predator statues and superheroes statues. Even street fighter can fight the sorceress. All winning here. Let's all order this! :drool:drool

Back