Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just pre-ordered Skeletor from BBTS. For some reason, PopCultureShock only has the Ex available, and I can't see myself using the extras, so...

I just realized the pricings' about the same, but I like the ability to cancel if it turns out not so great... PCS, please prove me wrong. So, so wrong. :pray: I'm a little torn. I really love him - except the head bugs me slightly still. It could just be seeing something in 3 dimensions for the first time, though. Filmation Skeletor. You are awesome. If only those Ben Cooper costumes were made to last, I'd still have mine. Does anyone else remember the staff sold alongside it? that thing was fantastic! (I think it outlasted the costume, too... :lol )

Sorceress will be mine. If I miss her I will take a video of my ex he man and light him on fire as a sign of how upset I am. Gurantee no joke.

17444595896_94e7c8baeb_z.jpg

16850369293_43a20b2fe8_z.jpg

16848469304_2963c49092_z.jpg

17284747669_05c6f553de_z.jpg

16848459884_206c644b1a_z.jpg

I haven't found any flaws with mine. The magnets are all very strong. The shield hand is pretty heavy yet the magnet is solid. I really appreciate all of the hand options.

So far I prefer the open left hand over the clinched fist and shield hands. The shield is massive and, in my opinion, is a little distracting. All of the detail is on the back of the shield which isn't really visible unless she is facing away from you. Lets face it there is only one reason to display her facing away from you and the shield does a great job of ruining that view. ;)

One concern I have is that the left leg slid out of socket while removing it from the package. It is hard to tell if it should be glued in or was left loose intentionally. Either way it doesn't really matter as far as I can tell.

The bot's arms on the base are attached by magnets and are easy to overlook while unpackaging. The base is very heavy. It looks great!

Overall I'm very happy!!

nice one foots..looks great..hope mine is as clean as yours...also i see what you mean about the shield

This is looking really good. Can't wait to get this. Now all I really want is for pcs to get a battle cat and she ra filmation. Sorceress looks filmation stunning! Wonder what the ex will be? Hope it's a good ex :D

This is looking really good. Can't wait to get this. Now all I really want is for pcs to get a battle cat and she ra filmation. Sorceress looks filmation stunning! Wonder what the ex will be? Hope it's a good ex :D

I'm guessing Zoar is the EX. Zoar was shown in one of the pics.

very happy with teela, had to go with the gun and open hand look in the end, i felt teela's sword clashed with he-man's sword next to it for me personally

Yeah, the laser gun pose is really growing on me. Teela came out excellent.

the fanatico collectibles 1/4 scale he-man should be unveiled soon i would think , pics were up of their take on the filmation skeletor some time ago, and it was quite good, be interested if anyone has that skeletor they can throw up some pics and thoughts

Quarter Scale He-Man Statue by FANATICO

I'm anxiously awaiting news of the non-filmation He-man/Battle Cat statues. Trying to set some money aside now for what is certain to be a very expensive pair. Those are the top priority for me in the PCS line.

nice one foots...I will be displaying this one without zoar..I suspected it might look a little odd with both of them and that has pretty much confirmed it, might make a separate base for zoar and display with he-man so one side having orko and zoar the other side

Back