Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well blow me down!!! Check out this amazing pics just posted on Facebook of a Custom Prince Adam rework based on the He-Man statue by PCS :horror truly amazing!!!! :love :love

f91ee321b813e6b8e9e0b779f3ad4cae.jpg

3f36a4dad7810a43b7fb408c89937e00.jpg

Well blow me down!!! Check out this amazing pics just posted on Facebook of a Custom Prince Adam rework based on the He-Man statue by PCS :horror truly amazing!!!! :love :love

f91ee321b813e6b8e9e0b779f3ad4cae.jpg

3f36a4dad7810a43b7fb408c89937e00.jpg
So have you decided to buy it yet or what? Lol bro this is beyond epic. Loved it the moment you posted on FB

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So have you decided to buy it yet or what? Lol bro this is beyond epic. Loved it the moment you posted on FB

Wish I could've bro but just didn't have the funds for it :( besides, as awesome as this custom is, I'm not sure spending another $1050 on a statue from the Filmation line is a good idea as we've still got Jerry's mixed media He-Man line still to come and so 2015 is all about being sensible with my purchases :lol :lol how long will that last? Yea right! Hahahahahaha!

And who knows if Jerry will infact make a Prince Adam next year anyway :dunno

Wish I could've bro but just didn't have the funds for it :( besides, as awesome as this custom is, I'm not sure spending another $1050 on a statue from the Filmation line is a good idea as we've still got Jerry's mixed media He-Man line still to come and so 2015 is all about being sensible with my purchases :lol :lol how long will that last? Yea right! Hahahahahaha!

And who knows if Jerry will infact make a Prince Adam next year anyway :dunno

It would be funny if jerry was making this exact repaint but with no orko. It probably was in the works.

Is skeletor ex sold out? I added it to cart to see and it worked but I went to check out and came back empty? I wonder.... I have mine on PO already was just curious if he's still for order. The ex that is...

Is skeletor ex sold out? I added it to cart to see and it worked but I went to check out and came back empty? I wonder.... I have mine on PO already was just curious if he's still for order. The ex that is...
Nope. Sunday's NL (newsletter) said there were still 36 left of the Ex

This line has become my favorite now. He-Man, Orko, and Beastman look incredible. The colors really pop on both of them too and I cannot wait for the others to get here. They all look perfect to me, except Skeletor, head looks slightly off IMO. I have them all on order and hope Merman is next.

They all look perfect to me, except Skeletor, head looks slightly off IMO. I have them all on order and hope Merman is next.

Unfortunately, both He-Man's and Skeletor's likenesses are not 100% accurate according to the Filmation cartoon (in regards to the headsculpts that is) and they are the two main characters! :slap all the other releases so far have been pretty much nailed on in terms of likeness...Beastman look like it just came out of the TV!!!

Unfortunately, both He-Man's and Skeletor's likenesses are not 100% accurate according to the Filmation cartoon (in regards to the headsculpts that is) and they are the two main characters! :slap all the other releases so far have been pretty much nailed on in terms of likeness...Beastman look like it just came out of the TV!!!

Well that's your opinion isn't it. ;)
I have drawn Filmation MOTU countless times, have all the style guide art for reference and I think they are pretty accurate.
He-Man is just a little soft on details but proportions etc are all accurate. Skeletor's face is a little extruded but again over all pretty accurate every where else.

Back