Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I can order him after work. My boss is there today with me. So I'm screw if I wanted to order earlier. It will be 7 hrs into the PO before I get home to buy this.
Lol imagine if it sells out? I buy stuff at work all the time lol my most recent Mondo's have been through work lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Cannot wait. Its been a long time coming

It certainly is bro...this big guy will be my last order from the He-Man Filmation line (unless of course we see a Battle-Cat!) :yess: wanna save my $$$ to get He-Man and Skeletor Mixed Media statues too...AND...if they prove to be out of this world then i'll probably sell off the Filmation versions...hence why there's no point going crazy and ordering loads from the Filmation line :)

It certainly is bro...this big guy will be my last order from the He-Man Filmation line (unless of course we see a Battle-Cat!) :yess: wanna save my $$$ to get He-Man and Skeletor Mixed Media statues too...AND...if they prove to be out of this world then i'll probably sell off the Filmation versions...hence why there's no point going crazy and ordering loads from the Filmation line :)

Yeah as soon as the mixed media ones come out I'll be selling my filmation ones too. As long as they're 'out of this world' that is ;) I want the Sorceress and I'm done too :)

Maybe Battlecat. Jerry also mentioned that he'll be speaking to Hasbro next year :)

I doubt it will be a fast sell out :dunno

I'm not risking it. I'll be there as soon as it goes live.

I'm not replacing the Filmation line with the mixed media line either. With Filmation I know what I'm getting, and I love it. Any time you get an artist's interpretation there is a chance you won't like one or two designs. He-Man looks great, but I don't want to be in the situation where I've ordered two or three only to see that the fourth looks terrible. I'll cherry pick that line to manage my expectations.

Jerry also mentioned that he'll be speaking to Hasbro next year :)

You mean for the G1 Transformers line bro? Yea, cant wait! 2015 is gonna be a great year for me and G1!!! I finally get my new custom 50inch tall Optimus Prime!!!! :yess:

I'm not replacing the Filmation line with the mixed media line either. With Filmation I know what I'm getting, and I love it. Any time you get an artist's interpretation there is a chance you won't like one or two designs. He-Man looks great, but I don't want to be in the situation where I've ordered two or three only to see that the fourth looks terrible. I'll cherry pick that line to manage my expectations.

Yea, I hear what your saying in regards to the mixed media line but I've seen roughly 3 or 4 custom versions made of a realistic He-Man and I have to say, I'm yet to dislike any! I think they've all been amazing! I've certainly got high hopes that Jerry will nail it ;)

You mean for the G1 Transformers line bro? Yea, cant wait! 2015 is gonna be a great year for me and G1!!! I finally get my new custom 50inch tall Optimus Prime!!!! :yess:

Yea, I hear what your saying in regards to the mixed media line but I've seen roughly 3 or 4 custom versions made of a realistic He-Man and I have to say, I'm yet to dislike any! I think they've all been amazing! I've certainly got high hopes that Jerry will nail it ;)
Yeah Jerry will nail the mixed media MotU stuff.

Yes sir, G1 it is! I'll probably cancel my HT one as soon as it's announced. Rather spend $400 at PCS lol

Yes sir, G1 it is! I'll probably cancel my HT one as soon as it's announced. Rather spend $400 at PCS lol

:lol yea, ive got that on order too so it will be touch and go to see if Jerry's can match it! Obviously, Jerrys G1 line wont feature any points of articulation unlike Hot Toys but then that doesn't really mean much to me...so I'm definitely in the same boat as you bro and will be watching closely to see what Jerry has to offer ;)

:lol yea, ive got that on order too so it will be touch and go to see if Jerry's can match it! Obviously, Jerrys G1 line wont feature any points of articulation unlike Hot Toys but then that doesn't really mean much to me...so I'm definitely in the same boat as you bro and will be watching closely to see what Jerry has to offer ;)
Same here man. Articulation doesnt mean much as long as the sculpt and pose are amazing. The Ex will probably be way better too. Maybe a matrix of leadership or a sword

Lol imagine if it sells out? I buy stuff at work all the time lol my most recent Mondo's have been through work lol

You are right. I will try to trick my manager saying I need to use the restroom to take a dump. No one can say no right? I will bring my iPad charging. Lol

Yes cherry picking us good with so many great statues theses days.

You must get sorceress! She's the source of motu growing up! I had a crush on her as a kid. Lol but anyways I also must have only these two others

Battle cat
She-ra

The rest depends - panther maybe? If I have skeletor and they look really good together.
But that's about it fir now. Can't go too crazy over all of them.

You are right. I will try to trick my manager saying I need to use the restroom to take a dump. No one can say no right? I will bring my iPad charging. Lol

Yes cherry picking us good with so many great statues theses days.

Lmfao dude just taken a break at your desk. If anyone ever asked me I'd say yeah, had to do this one thing, so took a break. However I still hide it behind windows and hope that I don't get ****ed like I did with the Jock Mondo print variant.
Thanks bro :hi5:
No peezy and as usual I'll send you a reminder around 530pm my time bro. Already told the wife to leave work a little later than normal. Otherwise she'd be waiting for me at the subway station and its cold as hell right now. +1 but feels like -4° (and we use Celsius here lol)

And cherry picking isn't bad but when you love a million licenses like I do it becomes almost impossible. I passed on the WETA Smaug, otherwise I'd be looking at another $800+
You must get sorceress! She's the source of motu growing up! I had a crush on her as a kid. Lol but anyways I also must have only these two others

Battle cat
She-ra

The rest depends - panther maybe? If I have skeletor and they look really good together.
But that's about it fir now. Can't go too crazy over all of them.
Oh **** forgot She-Ra lol. I'll have She-Ra and Sorceress paired up and then HeMan and Skeletor

Back