Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He mentioned it on SF a few months ago when someone asked if they'd be doing her. Initially some ppl thought it wouldn't get done because of licensing but Jerry said otherwise

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

All he said was that the POP license would probably happen. Nothing is confirmed or definite. He said yesterday that they would probably ask Mattel to include POP in the license renewal next summer when the MOTU contract expires.

He mentioned it on SF a few months ago when someone asked if they'd be doing her. Initially some ppl thought it wouldn't get done because of licensing but Jerry said otherwise

Oh wow! I'm in heaven right now hearing this! Just hope it really happens! Now I'm so glad I got the he-man. Putting both together will be epic! The secret of the sword was one of my best movie ever. This will be a order on day 1. Let's make this happen jerry! I really hope this line does well. Will the license be for just she-ra or everything in the tv show which includes the evil horde and great rebellion? I want all of them but space will force me to be super selective.

All he said was that the POP license would probably happen. Nothing is confirmed or definite. He said yesterday that they would probably ask Mattel to include POP in the license renewal next summer when the MOTU contract expires.
Ill look for his earlier quote. Yeah I just read what he wrote on SF

I want jerry to confirm she-ra please.... Please.. Why does jerry not come on this site? I see he posts on statue forum. We have some pcs fans here as well. Hope he didn't forget us.

I want jerry to confirm she-ra please.... Please.. Why does jerry not come on this site? I see he posts on statue forum. We have some pcs fans here as well. Hope he didn't forget us.

Because he doesn't like Ink, the moderator on this site.. lmao!! And he literally called him out and put him on blast on StatueForum too. It seems a lot of the statue company reps like being active on StatueForum. I dont blame them. Theres more civility there. The asylum isnt run by the inmates. :lol

Because he doesn't like Ink, the moderator on this site.. lmao!! And he literally called him out and put him on blast on StatueForum too. It seems a lot of the statue company reps like being active on StatueForum. I dont blame them. Theres more civility there. The asylum isnt run by the inmates. :lol

Like I give two ****s

i think it will be a while...slow selling from here on in i would imagine, hoping evil lyn is next?? plz plz..safe to say that will attract some attention, much like teela did, maybe more so

i think it will be a while...slow selling from here on in i would imagine, hoping evil lyn is next?? plz plz..safe to say that will attract some attention, much like teela did, maybe more so
Yeah her or Sorceress

He's a coming!!!! It's Skeletor!!! :yess:

ve6agave.jpg

Definately happy with the pose!!

Last edited:
Back