Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want an EX? well do you!!!? Here you go...it's Orko time!!! :rock

qe7a2eda.jpg

7u9ytehu.jpg

3a5e9u5e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, wow...got an email back within minutes. They said they are waiting for the shipment to get delivered to them, as there have been delays at the port (they have arrived in port, though). Shipping should start next week, with North America orders going out first.

Oh, wow...got an email back within minutes. They said they are waiting for the shipment to get delivered to them, as there have been delays at the port (they have arrived in port, though). Shipping should start next week, with North America orders going out first.

Nice info, he looks great, I can't wait to get him...

If they haven't been delivered yet, whose in hand pictures are those?

there's a collectible store over here in australia that i sometimes get some figures from, they have the regular's in stock

Hey guys, some better quality pics of the EX...this is looking good :love

y7a2ezu8.jpg

neqy7upa.jpg

ve2ubapy.jpg

Just got confirmation, like Bmutha said, that these will start shipping officially next week :yess:

He-man and orko came out great! :yess: Can't wait to pick this up on Wednesday!!!:impatient: The only other characters I want from this line is Skeletor, Man at Arms, Sorceress, and He-man/battle cat dio....

Man, i'm buzzing at the moment :yess: so happy to be involved in such an amazing hobby where you can buy these fantastic collectibles which spark off so much nostalgia of when I was a young kid back in the day ;) That's the beauty of collecting...I'm sure this He-Man statue will mean something to each and every one of us and boy has Jerry done a great job of bringing him to life in 1/4 scale :clap :clap

Back