Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SF.
Just incase it was not known here.

thanks so much perma ;)

giphy.gif

If all goes as currently planned, it's Supes and He-Man in April, Black Widow and Gladiator Hulk in May, and Sinestro in June.

If all goes as currently planned, it's Supes and He-Man in April, Black Widow and Gladiator Hulk in May, and Sinestro in June.

:lol :lol well if all goes as currently planned for me, its Supes and He-Man in April, Punisher and Iron Man MKVII lifesize bust in May, Movie Captain America, Iron Man MKVII LSF and G1 Megatron LSF in June, Doom LSF, Gladiator Hulk and GG Black Widow in July, Comic Captain America in August, Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman in October and Iron Patriot and Wonder Woman in December followed closely by the Prime 1 Optimus Prime statue in January 2015 :thud:

:lol :lol well if all goes as currently planned for me, its Supes and He-Man in April, Punisher and Iron Man MKVII lifesize bust in May, Movie Captain America, Iron Man MKVII LSF and G1 Megatron LSF in June, Doom LSF, Gladiator Hulk and GG Black Widow in July, Comic Captain America in August, Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman in October and Iron Patriot and Wonder Woman in December followed closely by the Prime 1 Optimus Prime statue in January 2015 :thud:

Damn, dude. Which movie cap are you talking about?

Guys, just recieved this email from PCS regarding my He-Man statue which apparently is arriving in the warehouse in Mid May...anyone know how I should go about replying? Do I simply add my address details and forward it back?

6ede6u7u.jpg

Guys, just recieved this email from PCS regarding my He-Man statue which apparently is arriving in the warehouse in Mid May...anyone know how I should go about replying? Do I simply add my address details and forward it back?

6ede6u7u.jpg

Yeah I also got that email.
I emailed them about when its due to ship 2 weeks ago. I got a reply today saying 'we will invoice you when it's ready to ship' :lol

6ede6u7u.jpg

Yes. I always add a note asking them to confirm they received the info. I replied this afternoon, and got confirmation shorty after.

Your shipping cost will come out later, and then you have to send payment via Paypal.

Bastards! I knew it was too good to be true. Does anything ever ship on time anymore? They all suck!!! Why even bother telling us a date when inevitably its never going to happen

I got nothing so I sent them an email,maybe I'll get a reply today next week/month who knows. All companies should no longer put ship dates..it would be better suited to say shiping: Whenever we feel like shipping it..lol

Back