Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ku-medium.gif

that pose on orko looks amazing too, they could have made him real boring, but they made him really look like he was floating..love it

REG is sold out at PCS. If anyone is still interested in this, alteregocomics.com still has it available for PO @ $299.

I see they didn't bother to fix Orko's colors or work on He-Man's face.

Well, aside from the fact that I don't think the face is that bad as people see it, (wait to see it in person), once the statue is approved by Mattel (and it needs to be approved to be shown in public), they can't go back and change it.

About Okro colors, for what I know, Mattel is using an old style guide with wrong colors and force all licensors to use those specific colors. (see the Trap Jaw plush or the Orko Bobblehead). I'm pretty sure Jerry is aware the colors are wrong, but probably Mattel didn't let him change them.

Ok I know I was bouncy on this before but I've well and truly made up my mind. I will sell my He-Man EX. Too much in the pipe line for me and I really really hate to have to let this go but it is the right thing to do. Hard choices and a second kid on the way. If anyone want's to snag a He-Man EX with Orko, here is your chance.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...PCS-He-Man-EX-with-Orko&p=6669677#post6669677

Update

Our representative is in China all next week doing personal QC on He-Man before he gets boxed up and shipped.

All pieces are finished, we just want to double check them before he ships.

From SF.
Just incase it was not known here.

Back