Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are hints on the other forum that Skeletor/Panthor may happen eventually. New business model and partners may help our dreams come true. I hope it happens as I bought He-Man and Battlecat because Skelelor and Panthor were in development. These four would be my ideal diorama and a nostalgic wet dream.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There are hints on the other forum that Skeletor/Panthor may happen eventually. New business model and partners may help our dreams come true. I hope it happens as I bought He-Man and Battlecat because Skelelor and Panthor were in development. These four would be my ideal diorama and a nostalgic wet dream.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It's not gonna happen as has been pointed out PCS did not review their MOTU license. Another company now has the licence but will not be making 1:4 scale.

Eamon, do you know if your art print is still going to be distributed with the PCS 1/4 scale He-man and Battle Cat exclusive set? I know they have been delayed by well over a year now, but with them shipping later this summer I hope the print is still included.

Eamon, do you know if your art print is still going to be distributed with the PCS 1/4 scale He-man and Battle Cat exclusive set? I know they have been delayed by well over a year now, but with them shipping later this summer I hope the print is still included.

I cannot imagine that it wouldn't.

The Sunday I've been waiting for! He-Man and Battlecat finally make an appearance in the weekly newsletter/email in the "shipping soon" items! July/August.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guess who pops up in today's SS email solicitations? Yes, PCS He-man and EX Battlecat. Unreal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I want to pick up the battlecat...anyone have him next to sideshow He-man?

Not surprised,they’ve become a deceitful company for a while now,and still owe many good collectors out there quite a bit of money

I did some research in this and I'm confused. Did they change anything on this version from the one PCS sold in the past? This one says a SS LE of 200, but it looks exactly like the previous one.

I did some research in this and I'm confused. Did they change anything on this version from the one PCS sold in the past? This one says a SS LE of 200, but it looks exactly like the previous one.

I believe this is still the same run - they are probably finishing production on the Exclusive version Battlecat

Sideshow had the regular version up a while ago and that one is sold out - that only had the one head with helmet limited to 200 as well https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/masters-of-the-universe-battlecat-pop-culture-shock-9036891/

This one has the head without the helmet and with the helmet - 200 edition size

They did a combo of He-man with the exclusive Battlecat but that is a different edition size of 300

Looks like the exclusive is sold out now but they have added a new one that only has the unmasked head - 500 edition
Seems like an odd option to make such a large run on the version without the helmet - but I guess they are trying to get as much out of the mold as possible. I don't believe that PCS ever offered this version before https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/masters-of-the-universe-battlecat-pop-culture-shock-904320/

Weird - they changed it to a helmeted head - now it conflicts with what was released previously, not sure if there is a difference

I ordered the ex Battle cat - it is one of the few pieces I really like from PCS and now that it is under new ownership and being run through Sideshow, I was willing to buy PCS

I will be extremely happy to be done with anything PCS once the PF She-Ra arrives. I ordered the exclusive, what now, three years ago. Emails state it's en route to the warehouse! Here's hoping! The photos of the regular editions that have arrived to collectors in China look great.

Back