Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep got to love the hobby. I don't mind it generally as it means I have more time to collect some cash in my special statues saving account (undetectable by all gfs and wives ;). )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was trying to find his post...what thread is it in?

It was in the Ask PCS questions thread like about 5 pages back i think

P.s. great question to Alex getting that DD news outta her. Least I hope it is

Sent from the Bat Computer

By process of elimination, it has to be DD, right?

Yeah cause we already know they won't be revisiting GG anytime soon except maybe to do a movie version and we KNOW theyve mentioned DD in the past past lol (also Alex said she would not commenr on anything that hasnt been hinted at already)coukdnt remember the 3rd one you mentioned but DD seemed like the most obvious. Also, they plain owe it to us lol damn then I saw that pic you put up and im like FVCK I need this lol

Edit: went back and checked. Yeah I dont think ive ever heard ANY news about Ghost Rider but thatd be a PF id pick up though. Im sure the ex would be blaze human head

Would appear from the PCS newsletter that the shipping of the He-Man statue has been put back to end of April :( but like some have already said...it was to be expected...

I'll be surprised if this ships in April or really even May. Isn't PCS known for long production delays? I honestly don't mind as long as it turns out to be a quality piece, but I would expect there will be more changes to the release date in the coming weeks.

I'll be surprised if this ships in April or really even May. Isn't PCS known for long production delays? I honestly don't mind as long as it turns out to be a quality piece, but I would expect there will be more changes to the release date in the coming weeks.

Well, still waiting on classic scorpion..

Would appear from the PCS newsletter that the shipping of the He-Man statue has been put back to end of April :( but like some have already said...it was to be expected...

I feel like Eyore

^Perfectly tolerable.

Not to me. I paid in full all id have to pay is the stupid shipping and import fees lol. However on the positive side its not that far away

I feel like Eyore

Not to me. I paid in full all id have to pay is the stupid shipping and import fees lol. However on the positive side its not that far away

Oh I pay in full for all my statues if there is a discount to be had but waiting a few extra months waiting for quality is ok with me.
Only loans I agree to are the interest free kind. :)

Dude that blows man, whats the word on shipping for that guy?
Oh I pay in full for all my statues if there is a discount to be had but waiting a few extra months waiting for quality is ok with me
Only loans I agree to are the interest free kind. :)
Yeah delays for great qc are always good with me too and interest free loans are even better lol

Back