Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Collector,

Sincere apologies for the delays.

We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality collectible possible and we greatly appreciate your patience while we accomplish this.

Having said that, the wait is almost over!
The Darkness 1:3 is currently estimated to be arriving in our warehouse November 2016. We don't like to sacrifice quality for time - and in the end this is what makes our collectibles the best - so thank you very much for your patience, loyalty, and understanding.

You will receive final payment/shipping notices once the statues are closer to their arrival.

If you have questions regarding an order other than this one, please email [email protected]

Thank you for your continued support!

It's November, let's go.... give us that 6 month delay email.

Intolerable!!

I am so over this! Ready to just say F it! I get that stupid newsletter every week with new pieces being released not stop but nothing about this. It's 5 weeks pass the promise date of the 19th delay. Have a little respect for your company and give the people who spent their hard earned money a friggin update!

Look at that release date... 11/22/15

pcs.jpg

Almost every piece gets delayed, but that is a long wait. At least they didn't cancel it, then reopen orders with a higher ES.

With more than a year late?
This is not serious.
From here I ask for a 20% discount for people who have been waiting all this time.

"Hello Collector

Apologies for the delays, but this is a very challenging statue to create and we are trying to get the highest quality collectible possible.

Currently, the LORD of DARKNESS 1:3 STATUE is scheduled to be arriving in our warehouse late May/early June.

We understand that is a significant delay but we want everyone to consider this the ultimate collectible when it comes to this film and we do not want to cut any corners.

If you would like to cancel for a full refund that is acceptable as we have a wait list a mile long.

We will be sending out final payment & shipping notices once that date gets a little closer.

If you have questions regarding an order other than this one, please email [email protected]

Thank you for your continued support!

Copyright © 2016 Pop Culture Shock Toys, Inc, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you currently have a collectible on pre-order that has a payment(s) due
Our mailing address is:
Pop Culture Shock Toys, Inc
21822 Lassen Street Unit F
Chatsworth, CA 91311"

My favorite part of this newsletter is... "If you would like to cancel for a full refund that is acceptable as we have a wait list a mile long."

Yeah, that's how you approach this type of situation. Like we should be happy just to be getting it and the 13 month delay after the initial 13 months expected release is ok.

I like Concord's thinking. I'd be down for another 20% off. Can we make this happen?

With more than a year late?
This is not serious.
From here I ask for a 20% discount for people who have been waiting all this time.

Of course it is serious. Delays happen all the time. I have waited over a year past before, and normal delay for a SS piece is 4-6 months. Discount would be nice, but it's not going to happen...

So, is this significant a delay routine for PCS? I just full-paid Juri but would hesitate to do the same with more expensive pieces if I won't see them for 2 years.

So, is this significant a delay routine for PCS? I just full-paid Juri but would hesitate to do the same with more expensive pieces if I won't see them for 2 years.

2 years seem to be the norm. It's the way they can keep prices cheaper than other companies.

Thanks for the responses. I'd be mad even paying incrementally for a year if it was delayed an additional one or longer. They're smart to offer discounts for paying more than just the deposit. The 1/3 pieces are going to be hard to resist if they continue the price range the MK ladies have been.

Back