Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God help me, I love the sass.

DARKNESS_T.jpg

After seeing the full gallery, this has gone from "I should probably preorder this" to grail status. Definitely a show-stealer in any collection, no matter how small or big.

Curious how the unicorn horn will work out. Has Jerry said anything on SF about it? Is it just a bonus accessory to rest on the base or will he be able to hold it (possibly via switch-out hand)?

No word yet. I'd like to know as well. Same with the HeMan sword hilt. It went up for PO two days ago and no pics yet

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

God help me, I love the sass.

DARKNESS_T.jpg

Curious how the unicorn horn will work out. Has Jerry said anything on SF about it? Is it just a bonus accessory to rest on the base or will he be able to hold it (possibly via switch-out hand)?

I think I read that it will go in his belt.

That'd be really cool, actually. I think I'd prefer that to having him hold it with his other hand. Adds more to the overall costume.

I just found a post by PCS and they said the following..."It will stick in the waistband. That's where he keeps it in the movie".

can anyone recall another recent statue which included acrylic eyes and teeth? Interested to see how well this translates over on the statue itself. Only one I have personally is the Avengers Hulk Maquette which has the acrylic teeth and boy do they add to the realism :horror

can anyone recall another recent statue which included acrylic eyes and teeth? Interested to see how well this translates over on the statue itself. Only one I have personally is the Avengers Hulk Maquette which has the acrylic teeth and boy do they add to the realism :horror
Yeah man it should make this stand out like a mother****er. I won't be getting this because I'll need the loot for some much needed halfshell love but this will be sought after in the future, especially considering the general public only has 120 to buy

Yeah man it should make this stand out like a mother****er. I won't be getting this because I'll need the loot for some much needed halfshell love but this will be sought after in the future, especially considering the general public only has 120 to buy

Damn bro :( I thought you were picking this one up :( If there wasn't any Turtle Power statues on the horizon, would you be getting it? I know the scale of this piece has put a lot of collectors off :dunno

Damn bro :( I thought you were picking this one up :( If there wasn't any Turtle Power statues on the horizon, would you be getting it? I know the scale of this piece has put a lot of collectors off :dunno
Hells yeah. I gotta budget for the Turtles though dude, otherwise this is a definite. Even with the Turtles I've been thinking it over and over again as to whether I should get it. It'll be such a great piece and it'd rub my super conservative Christian cousins the wrong way which alone would be worth the price lol

Hells yeah. I gotta budget for the Turtles though dude, otherwise this is a definite. Even with the Turtles I've been thinking it over and over again as to whether I should get it. It'll be such a great piece and it'd rub my super conservative Christian cousins the wrong way which alone would be worth the price lol

:lol :lol nice one :clap

With only 120 available to us and a preorder-only discount, this had to be my top priority at the moment. There will come a day for the other things on my list, but the idea of getting one of these post-release is a little unnerving.

Man I have the SS PF EX, but every time I look @ these pix, I'm so tempted to pre-order. I cant swing the $800 up front (if it is in fact a 20% discount) but might do the layaway. I have the Exclusive Robocop on pre-order from PCS as well. I've never gotten anything from them so these two will be my first pieces. How are they compared to Sideshow PF's?

With only 120 available to us and a preorder-only discount, this had to be my top priority at the moment. There will come a day for the other things on my list, but the idea of getting one of these post-release is a little unnerving.
You should be fine as long as you get in right at the time of order. If its up before the set time then do everything on your pay pal except submit order. Do that when the time is right. You'll get through
Man I have the SS PF EX, but every time I look @ these pix, I'm so tempted to pre-order. I cant swing the $800 up front (if it is in fact a 20% discount) but might do the layaway. I have the Exclusive Robocop on pre-order from PCS as well. I've never gotten anything from them so these two will be my first pieces. How are they compared to Sideshow PF's?
These are amazing. I got my HeMan from them and RoboCop is my second order. Their CS is great and their paint and sculpting is beautiful.

You should be fine as long as you get in right at the time of order. If its up before the set time then do everything on your pay pal except submit order. Do that when the time is right. You'll get through

Good advice. :) I was planning on being at my comp ten minutes prior anyway. Wonder if they send out edition numbers according to order of purchases. A guy can sure dream. :lol

Back