POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. That's not bad at all. Hong Kong is typically around that long too. Do they send out tracking info? I remember a while back someone said they didn't get tracking and their package just showed up one day. :lol

No prob! I've always gotten tracking from them, and they've always shipped in about 2 to 4 days, that being said my previous purchases were during the glitch sales and holidays so they were a bit slowed down with high traffic.

I'm on the east coast as well. Maybe it was the difference between shipping method but i've had it take about a week to 2-2 1/2 weeks. Might have been held up by customs on the long wait. I think I once had an item arrive sooner than the typical ground shipping from SS.

I really can't speak highly enough of them. Super cool guys too, any time I've had to talk to CS they've been really laid back and friendly.

Took 2.5 weeks to Dallas,TX for me and I never received a tracking number. I emailed about 3 days after placing the order asking if it had shipped and if so, what the tracking number was. I didn't received a reply until THE DAY it got delivered that pretty much said (paraphrasing) "what do you mean you haven't received anything. Tracking says it was delivered at your front desk." So from that experience, I don't really want to order from them again. And no this was not during the glitch when they had an overdose of orders to try and fulfill.

I got this email earlier today regarding the order I placed yesterday.

"Thanks for your order and payment here at Popcultcha. We have now invoiced your order and it is in our warehouse for pick and pack. We estimate that this will take 2-3 business days. You will then receive notification via email of your shipment and tracking details of your parcel (where available)."

I wish Ant-Man was also in stock there, I would've gotten him too.:gah:

I have only ordered twice from them (both times amazing prices) and the shipping has been very quick to AZ. Also packaged very well, much better than sideshow.

I always get good, fast service in NZ. Scarlet Witch hasn't been shipped yet (I have had an acknowlegement mail), but it was just Queen's Birthday weekend over there, so nothing will start happening until Tuesday. And they probably have a bit of back-log with the sale..

With the whole point being to save a few bucks I think I've only purchased with bank transfer each time and usually only when they have one of these 20% discounts. I pre-ordered Boba Fett and have been waiting forever as they still don't have it in stock, will probably only order in stock items in the future.

I too ordered Boba Fett from them awhile back during their last pricing mistake and I was really happy to see that I got an e-mail from them about 2 hours ago telling me that he's shipped! So check your e-mails!

And on that note, I know that I can track it through the Australia Post at least until it leaves the country, but once it arrives in the US, do I have to track it through on of the US companies sites then? or will the the Australia Post site still update properly?

I too ordered Boba Fett from them awhile back during their last pricing mistake and I was really happy to see that I got an e-mail from them about 2 hours ago telling me that he's shipped! So check your e-mails!

And on that note, I know that I can track it through the Australia Post at least until it leaves the country, but once it arrives in the US, do I have to track it through on of the US companies sites then? or will the the Australia Post site still update properly?

I just got the email too! Couldn't believe it, thought at first it was gonna be a Sideshow type of email -- "we'll get your item in 15 days." I think I switch over to USPS for tracking when it hits the states, but I honestly can't remember for sure.

Back