Popbot Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgaitez

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi , new here trying to research a few of the pieces I bought way back.. Anyone have a clue what the value on this Popbot exclusive is? Or if anyone even collects these ? Thanks Here is a link

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=58011

Limited Edition: 100
Summary Specs Backstory Gallery (6) Reviews (0)
Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Popbot Polystone Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Hook-hand in place of the robotic left hand
The limited edition Popbot statue is fabricated by hand, cast in a heavy-weight polystone material that captures the detail of the original sculpture. The overall manufacturing process is completely done by hand; each item is both hand-cast and hand-painted.
Read the Press Release

I used to have this one a while back. Like waaaaay back when I first stated collecting Sideshow. It's a very simple piece and not worth much in my opinion. Use the Sideshow Lady Sham as a measuring gauge. It came around the same time.

Thanks a lot , I'll look it up.. Yeah have a lot of items from 2003 to 2007 just started listing them on ebay.. Found ones had no ides I owned..

Back