Pop culture shock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked with Audrey at PCS , she confirmed the greater than one cancelation .

" Yes we are canceling orders grater then 1 but it is so most people who ordered can have one, we wont have extras."

I was trying my luck in getting a Pilgrim or a Strong Fist since I missed out. Oh well , A Regular from Secret Compass will have to do.

I've little time in collecting but one thing is clear, if the site allows you to buy 2 orders then I do not understand people criticizing your purchase or saying you're a flipper, no, the rules state that you can buy two statues, because people are free to buy 2, but as has been oversold as the most rational would make the cut to 175 ES, then no, Jerry comes up with the bright idea to cancel one of the orders skipping the rules in the same site. What he have to do from now on is to fix the site once and for all, so that no two orders and repair the site to not believe more oversold, and he let go of their twisted laws.

Very true Mitch, so his pretending to be a girl too for what reason? to try flirt with vulnerable collectors into snatching more of there Ex's of them on top of the tons his already snatched up using different accounts to flip, that's my 2 cents on it

It would make sense since she seems to go out of her way to agree and quote everything he says...

LOL THANK YOU! and he/she always say stupid things like "girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" and "im just a girl" kinda overboard which real female says that constantly. WE know your secret CBG- I dont wanna get banned from SF but I can go on go.

Well i got an email yesterday saying both my statues were canceled. I did each one in a different order, but i only got one of each and i bought them a few minutes before sale time. Really frustrated right now and i sent customer support like 2 emails asking what the deal is. I am a huge street fighter fan and gouken is one of the four that i play with all the time. I already missed out on sagat and now this. I just dont understand. If customer support doesnt sort this out for me i would be in the need of a gouken. I really just want the strong fist version for the extra head. If anyone decides they are going to cancel please, please let me know first.

I've little time in collecting but one thing is clear, if the site allows you to buy 2 orders then I do not understand people criticizing your purchase or saying you're a flipper, no, the rules state that you can buy two statues, because people are free to buy 2, but as has been oversold as the most rational would make the cut to 175 ES, then no, Jerry comes up with the bright idea to cancel one of the orders skipping the rules in the same site. What he have to do from now on is to fix the site once and for all, so that no two orders and repair the site to not believe more oversold, and he let go of their twisted laws.

The worst party is Jerry's attitude on the matter is basically that they don't feel like spending money to repair the site because they think it's terrible anyway. My response to that is how bad of a company does that say you are when you actively promote using a faulty product knowing it is faulty? They went with Gouken preorders now on the old website instead of later knowing that these kinds of problems persists and cannot be avoided. It's like setting out for failure on purpose.

You got your only 'Strong Fist' & Pilgrim orders cancelled, & you ordered a few minutes before 3pm? That doesn't seem right. What's the time stamp on your orders?

You got your only 'Strong Fist' & Pilgrim orders cancelled, & you ordered a few minutes before 3pm? That doesn't seem right. What's the time stamp on your orders?

Exactly my point the time stamp was right at 2 minutes before 3pm on one and 3 minutes before on the other. They canceled both so i really do not get it. Like i said i sent them an email to find out what the deal was. Hopefully they can resolve the situation. Just make an extra ap of each. I dont care to have the ap but give it to someone else just so that i can get my statues. Like i have said before im a huge street fighter fan. I still play arcade edition 2012 of street fighter 4 about every day, so this really bums me out. All that being said if they cannot resolve the situation then i will be on the lookout for at least the strong fist. So if anyone has any doubt whether they want to keep theirs please let me know first.

The worst party is Jerry's attitude on the matter is basically that they don't feel like spending money to repair the site because they think it's terrible anyway. My response to that is how bad of a company does that say you are when you actively promote using a faulty product knowing it is faulty? They went with Gouken preorders now on the old website instead of later knowing that these kinds of problems persists and cannot be avoided. It's like setting out for failure on purpose.

That isn't really what Jerry said. He said it isn't worth spending money to correct the current site when a new one, that will address the issues, is just around the corner. Big difference.

That isn't really what Jerry said. He said it isn't worth spending money to correct the current site when a new one, that will address the issues, is just around the corner. Big difference.

Eh he actively belittles the site. It's pretty obvious they think nothing of it at all. I know they are moving to a new site in a few months, but that's no excuse for putting more things on preorder on faulty websites until then. Was there any point in having the Gouken preorder now? We won't see him for probably more than a year anyway. Why not just do the email orders like with Sagat?

Eh he actively belittles the site. It's pretty obvious they think nothing of it at all. I know they are moving to a new site in a few months, but that's no excuse for putting more things on preorder on faulty websites until then. Was there any point in having the Gouken preorder now? We won't see him for probably more than a year anyway. Why not just do the email orders like with Sagat?

That is a valid concern. SF mods are upset about how the PCS section is going but honestly, customers are upset with how this was managed and are entitled to being upset. A lot of money is paid into this hobby. SSC, PCS... whatever... need to be cognizant of that and be a little more friendly towards their customers. Despite criticism and negative comments on these forums, we are the hardcore collectors that keep their business afloat.

I'm guessing they could carry on using their faulty system to take pre orders for years, & a bunch of the same peeps complaining, would still continue to place their pre orders :lol

Has PCS ever tweaked or changed things on a statue, after taking pre orders? I'm asking because it would be cool if the hat chin strap wasn't sculpted to the face on the Pilgrim version. I wouldn't mind using the clenched teeth sculpt as an extra for the 'Strong Fist'.

I'm guessing they could carry on using their faulty system to take pre orders for years, & a bunch of the same peeps complaining, would still continue to place their pre orders :lol

Has PCS ever tweaked or changed things on a statue, after taking pre orders? I'm asking because it would be cool if the hat chin strap wasn't sculpted to the face on the Pilgrim version. I wouldn't mind using the clenched teeth sculpt as an extra for the 'Strong Fist'.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the chin strap. It was sculpted on. It's not viewed as a mistake and the thing sold out within 30 minutes.

Be nice if Jerry could say when the cancellations are finished. Constantly checking my paypal is no fun.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the chin strap. It was sculpted on. It's not viewed as a mistake and the thing sold out within 30 minutes.
I didn't think it was a mistake. I was only wondering if PCS has tweaked a statue after taking pre orders, so I can keep thinking there might be a chance for the change I want :lol
I ordered one of each right on time, maybe a few minutes early and i got my order canceled.
Maybe when you posted this they thought you wanted it cancelled?
theghostinside said:
So i have a problem now. I just heard word from a friend that he was able to score both for me and now i have an extra of each. Is there anyway that you can cancel an order? I was freaking out so much to get one that i had someone help me and we both ended up with one of each, which i really dont need and is a bunch of my money currently tied up. Has anyone else had anything like this happen before? Jerry could you please help me out with this?

Thanks
Perhaps PCS had a way to identify your order, & cancelled it early for you, not knowing you changed your mind later?

Back