Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I assume that if my order went through PayPal and I got the PayPal receipt confirmation email, then my order is OK? I remember some discussion previously on older preorders where PayPal orders had to be refunded because they ran over stock?

The timestamp on my regular Ryu preorder was 1min 42s after the open, so I'm hoping that means my order stands?

It should be okay.

So I assume that if my order went through PayPal and I got the PayPal receipt confirmation email, then my order is OK? I remember some discussion previously on older preorders where PayPal orders had to be refunded because they ran over stock?

The timestamp on my regular Ryu preorder was 1min 42s after the open, so I'm hoping that means my order stands?

From what I've read on statue forums, as long as you get a receipt from paypal, you are cleared to do you HAPPY DANCE! :yess:

Snag the bearded 1/3 ryu. Is it okay if i don't have a pcs account and just paid through paypal without signing up??

Thanku. I did not paid full though. Just did the payment plan. But i'm just afraid if i won't order now the price will get high and even with exclusive it will be gone. But don't have much dough to pay in full. I'll see the statue in 2017 i guess ehe

It's insane how quickly these sold out. In <3 minutes for the Evil and in <5 minutes for the Regular is what I've been gathering.
However, as of this post, the Bearded version is still available for PO. Get on it freaks!

It's insane how quickly these sold out. In <3 minutes for the Evil and in <5 minutes for the Regular is what I've been gathering.
However, as of this post, the Bearded version is still available for PO. Get on it freaks!

I was under the impression that evil sold out in < 1 minute and regular in < 2 mins. Either way WOW... sold out quick time!

Battle Ryu is by far the coolest IMO

I also agree, but it's actually the least popular by a mile. The others sold out in minutes (evil Ryu actually sold out in 1!), while the bearded one took hours.

I ended up getting a regular off Pop Cultcha a few days ago, even though I really like the bearded version, as these are really expensive and I could only afford one. I figured if I'm only going to get one, I might as well get the classic Ryu I grew up with. The fact that the gi is also removable made my decision easier as it makes it closer to the battle version.

As for PCS pre-orders being an absolute frenzy, the fact that PCS allows you to transfer orders makes it too easy for flippers to make a quick buck. I bet if that option wasn't available these wouldn't sell out anywhere near as fast and you wouldn't experience any site crashing.

People have really caught onto these PCS pre-orders, guys who otherwise would have no interest in ordering there pieces. Some guy off this forum bought 4 of them...all straight on ebay.

Whilst I don't agree with it and I think it's disgusting, it happens in every hobby where collectible/valuable items are concerned. If anyone here collects highly limited steelbooks, you'll know what I mean lol.

I also agree, but it's actually the least popular by a mile. The others sold out in minutes (evil Ryu actually sold out in 1!), while the bearded one took hours.

I ended up getting a regular off Pop Cultcha a few days ago, even though I really like the bearded version, as these are really expensive and I could only afford one. I figured if I'm only going to get one, I might as well get the classic Ryu I grew up with. The fact that the gi is also removable made my decision easier as it makes it closer to the battle version.

How did you order from Popcultcha here in Australia before the official preorder was open on PCS itself?!? How could Popcultcha guarantee that they would get one? And I thought PCS said it would not be sold anywhere except exclusively from their own website?

Back