Statue Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter 1/3 Ryu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 3 pack. They sent this email

Sincere apologies for the problems with the website.

We are going to release the RYU 1:3 in waves.

First up is the EVOLUTION SET which is NOW LIVE for pre-ordering !

We will send another email in about an hour when the single character statues are ready to go live.

That can't be right. I got that same email saying the set will come out first, then they said they'll release Ryu 1:3 in waves... now they're all sold out??

What did the "selling them in waves" even mean??

That can't be right. I got that same email saying the set will come out first, then they said they'll release Ryu 1:3 in waves... now they're all sold out??

What did the "selling them in waves" even mean??

Check your emails

I recieved email saying theyre going to go live at 6:00

Yes, but it wasn't available at 6pm over here. They open the 3 set first but who knows when that get sold out and the other single become available. So Mr. Green went downstairs to unpack groceries for 20 mins and came back to check. It allow to check out to paypal but sold out at paypal page.

Unless this is still not set for purchase yet, so Mr. Green will continue to refresh page for an hour or so, in case.

Paid in full at 21:00:35 seconds.. Eastern Time (we're 3 hours ahead over here)

I can now sleep soundly.. good luck have fun all [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow battle ryu 10 mins after pre-order release is still up for grabs.. go go go [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I went to change the payment options for evil ryu it never went through. Ended up missing it. Waited 3 hours for nothing.

Got a Classic Ryu! That was Tough! That Sold out in about 3 minutes.
Same with Evil Ryu. Battle Damage is still available. Figured that one would linger a little as most people don't like the Bearded Look.

So I assume that if my order went through PayPal and I got the PayPal receipt confirmation email, then my order is OK? I remember some discussion previously on older preorders where PayPal orders had to be refunded because they ran over stock?

The timestamp on my regular Ryu preorder was 1min 42s after the open, so I'm hoping that means my order stands?

Back