Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's delays, then there's PCS delays. Big difference :lol

Sorta :p not too long ago SS had the same delays, and it's not like they had the price, es, or quality to match ;p They seem to be stepping it up so far this year but we'll see.

Thanks for the spreadsheet info, dao! :rock

np, I'm going to try keep it updated

Life size bust and mini bust
67c742d8-572f-4acc-bbd4-40c78d25d375.jpg

e7bdc316-cd0a-4c0e-b092-6c46459bc581.jpg

I'm thinking crazy here, but I MAY end up selling off of all of my Legacy collection, if the Green Ranger bust comes to light. I've got a perfect place for Red, White, and Green, but it would need to displace the Legacy items.

I'm thinking crazy here, but I MAY end up selling off of all of my Legacy collection, if the Green Ranger bust comes to light. I've got a perfect place for Red, White, and Green, but it would need to displace the Legacy items.

I think green will be after red.

Plus the 1/4 statues. Gonna pass on the mini busts.

I know it sounds weird, but I don't really want a 1/4 Ranger anymore. I'd LOVE a 1/4 Megazord and Dragonzord and Titanus though. That would be the icing on the cake and the Legacy figs would def be out the door for me.

BR, I was reading your comment at SF. I would LOVE an Armored Variant Exclusive. :rock :rock :rock

Jerry, if you're reading this or reading over at SF....MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.

Hulk bust pre-order is soon. Plus I want the Deadpool bust and this :panic:

I need to see a better pic of the final Hulk product. It didn't quite 'wow' me like the Deadpool bust did.

In terms of busts, the only ones I collected are the Spider-Man 1:1s - Venom, Spidey, etc. I had Wolverine, Thor, 1st Hulk, etc. and it just got to be too much for my collection. I was all over the place.

The MMPR busts are really a step out of the norm for me, but they're just too awesome and a piece of my childhood. I got to have 'em.

Getting back to Hulk though, I'm still reserving judgement. I hope it's a home run! :rock

Back